Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Can't follow your dad everywhere in life geez. Gotta grow up sometimes

I'm guessing TD will eventually get into coaching. I mean, getting your start under Venables at OU is probably a good career move for TD. Of course, Ted doesn't last long at any school, so plans could probably change like his college career to date.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
He was faster than curry, had 61 tackles 3 sacks 1 ff 2 interceptions 100 int return yards and 2 QBH as an OLB for App this year. Also he seemed to eb the only linebacker we had get home in 2017 when roof nepotism blitzed him.
For what it’s worth, PFF graded Roof as the 82nd ranked LB in the nation (out of 811 LBs who qualified). 25th ranked in Run D (out of 822).

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Everyday more and more players enter the portal. Got to make GT coaches’ and analysts’ heads spin about who to pursue and when. There are talented players both on our team and more than enough others to chase after! The trick is to be able to determine best fit vs. jumping on the first players in those positions who fit our needs. The portal changes everything! This also plays into the strategies of players coming out of high school being sure to sign in the “early signing period” vs. waiting and then losing their spots due to players transferring within the portal. I am also certain this accelerates tough conversations between current scholarship players buried in the depth chart at their positions who aren’t likely to climb out. The coaches will feel even more pressure to trim them out to make room for more seasoned players in the portal who maybe able to add quality depth in positions of need.
Thoughts? Who are we after now and how many more can we realistically add to the roster?