Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
I wasn’t commenting on your point. Just using it as a jumping off spot to tout Calvin for his ever-diligent work ethic.
Gotcha. Yea he was great.

He had great parents that instilled that in him. He had that Kobe/MJ work ethic. Even being the best out there he was going to outwork you.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Just an aside: I haven't gone to any Tech games this year. Reason: the virus. I'm 75 and I don't like the prospect of sitting among a bunch of people yelling their lungs out when I don't know how many are fully vaccinated. Even with a booster the risk was too great given the probability of actually, you know, watching Tech win.

I resent having to make that choice, btw, and I blame some people very strongly for it.
And thats fine. My strong lungs scream to HELL with georgia that old lungs may breathe safe.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
What would Sims' avg be has he faced ND and the ugag's defenses?

Alright then. See ya later troll
Yates hasn’t looked good against ANY P5 opponent. That includes his garbage snaps. He’s in the portal now hood for him. I hope he gets on at an Ivy and max out his degrees.

JacketFan137

Banned
Yates hasn’t looked good against ANY P5 opponent. That includes his garbage snaps. He’s in the portal now hood for him. I hope he gets on at an Ivy and max out his degrees.
i hadn’t thought of that. would be cool. i just have a gut feeling kennesaw state is the best fit. would probably be a legend there and start. idk if he would at an fbs school