Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
In Italian it would be the following based off of a quick internet search.
The phrase "what will be, will be" in Italian is "quel che sarà, sarà"
Scratching my own intellectual itch after your post...

"non pensi che le cose siano come sono, ma è così" is Italian for "You don't think things be like they be, but they do." At least that is what I found on the internet.

"la merda sta diventando davvero vera qui" is also Italian for "**** is getting real up in here."

Lastly, in the event you ever do travel to Italy, "Jimmy e Joe battono X e O" is Italian for "Jimmy's and Joe's beat X's and O's". I am pretty sure that this applies to futbol as well as football.

slugboy

Staff member
Scratching my own intellectual itch after your post...

"non pensi che le cose siano come sono, ma è così" is Italian for "You don't think things be like they be, but they do." At least that is what I found on the internet.

"la merda sta diventando davvero vera qui" is also Italian for "**** is getting real up in here."

Lastly, in the event you ever do travel to Italy, "Jimmy e Joe battono X e O" is Italian for "Jimmy's and Joe's beat X's and O's". I am pretty sure that this applies to futbol as well as football.
potresti non essere un professore di linguistica, ma hai soggiornato in una locanda per le vacanze

you may not be a linguistics professor, but you did stay at a holiday inn

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Portal is shut down right now. Que?
"Il Tupac vs Biggie beef era una creazione mediatica progettata per promuovere le vendite di dischi dietro le quinte, i ragazzi della East Coast e della West Coast ridevano della farsa e incassavano assegni. Colpire i club insieme ai loro pantaloncini. Ascoltando brani di Frank Sinatra e sorseggiando anni '40."

meaning of course in our language "The Tupac vs Biggie beef was a media creation designed to promote record sales behind the scenes, the East Coast and West Coast guys were laughing at the charade and cashing checks. Hitting the clubs together with their shorties. Listening to Frank Sinatra tunes and sipping 40's."

The Italians apparently know nothing yet of the college football transfer portal as best as I can tell from my deep dive into the internet. Stay tuned though. Things can and do change.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
"Il Tupac vs Biggie beef era una creazione mediatica progettata per promuovere le vendite di dischi dietro le quinte, i ragazzi della East Coast e della West Coast ridevano della farsa e incassavano assegni. Colpire i club insieme ai loro pantaloncini. Ascoltando brani di Frank Sinatra e sorseggiando anni '40."

meaning of course in our language "The Tupac vs Biggie beef was a media creation designed to promote record sales behind the scenes, the East Coast and West Coast guys were laughing at the charade and cashing checks. Hitting the clubs together with their shorties. Listening to Frank Sinatra tunes and sipping 40's."

The Italians apparently know nothing yet of the college football transfer portal as best as I can tell from my deep dive into the internet. Stay tuned though. Things can and do change.
Especially since it's Spanish, not Italian.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We don't do Romance threads on this here board...

Speak For Yourself Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV