Top 5 Favorite GT football players of all time.

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
1-Clint Castleberry (all time favorite)
2-Calvin Johnson
3-Billy Lothridge
4-John Davis
5-Eddie Lee Ivory

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Here's a game from youtube. Eddie Lee gets hurt, and the ending isn't good but you get to see something. Also Cooksey, father of current recruit plays NT for us. I won't embed because of ending

Edit: I guess it does it automatically when pasting the link

Lol. Now I'm glued to my computer screen at work watching this.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
1.Ken Swilling (hometown guy, idolized him as a kid)
2.Willie (Big Play) Clay (with Swilling that was one of the best secondaries ever!!)
3.Joe Ham (could easily be my #1)
4.Calvin (Beast)
5.Nesbitt

Animal02

Banned
Here's a game from youtube. Eddie Lee gets hurt, and the ending isn't good but you get to see something. Also Cooksey, father of current recruit plays NT for us. I won't embed because of ending

I remember watching that game on a 13in B&W TV in Glenn Dorm my freshman year.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Since we have been hurting on defense at Tech lately, I will confine my choices to the defense and just players I saw play on Grant Field/Bobby Dodd Stadium.

Rock Perdoni
Ted Roof
Marco Coleman
Keith Brooking
Derrick Morgan

I did not get to see him but one cannot talk about Georgia Tech defense without saying the words Larry Morris!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
1.) george "the goose" godsey
2.) Calvin Johnson
3.) joe ham
4.) josh Nesbitt
5.) Keith brooking

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

OMG, I was at that ****** game. That's when I realized that I was NEVER EVER going back to Athens.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Obviously it is not my place to judge other people's favorites, but I have read several Ken Swilling lovers. If you are going to put down a Swilling on your list, it ought to be Ken's older brother Pat, who was my contemporary. He was the better player. He was actually tied for sixth on my list with Ted Roof, Keith Brooking, and Marco Coleman.