Top 10 Offense

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Now that's a phrase I've not heard in a long time.

star wars GIF

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Look at recent CF history ...
Alabama had a string of Heisman caliber QBs ... BOOM !
Clemson had a Heisman caliber QB in Trevor Lawrence ... BOOM !
UGAG had a Heisman caliber QB in Stetson Bennett ... BOOM !
FSU has been mediocre for a while and now has a Heisman caliber QB in Jordan Davis ... BOOM !
ND hasn't done much lately and now has a Heisman caliber QB in Hartman ... BOOM !
GT is in rebuild mode and now has Haynes King at QB ... You heard it here first, GT upsets UGAG this year in a epic battle a Bobby Dodd, final score 51-48 BOOM !

colton

Georgia Tech Fan
FSU has been mediocre for a while and now has a Heisman caliber QB in Jordan Davis ... BOOM !
ND hasn't done much lately and now has a Heisman caliber QB in Hartman ... BOOM !
GT is in rebuild mode and now has Haynes King at QB ... You heard it here first, GT upsets UGAG this year in a epic battle a Bobby Dodd, final score 51-48 BOOM !
Calling Stetson Bennett a Heisman-caliber QB is laughable. He was 25 playing against a bunch of 19-20 year olds. It also helped having some actually good receivers, the best TE in the league, and a crazy OL. And that's just the offense. As much as I absolutely hate georgia, you have to give them credit where it's due (not the QB).

GT33

Helluva Engineer
We either have a fairly stout O or played 2
weak defenses. We’ll know in about 24 hrs.

IMO it would be beat to evaluate where we really are on offense after Ole Miss. We’ll have played 2 solid teams and 1 cupcake, many other teams will have had only 1 real game after Saturday.

I wish we had 1 more fluff game before getting into the teeth of the schedule given how many changes have occurred, but we’re gonna need to grow up fast tomorrow. Need to win 6 of 9 down the stretch to have a good season if we walk away from Oxford with an L.

I think a W is not as far out of reach as some think it is.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
GT is in rebuild mode and now has Haynes King at QB ... You heard it here first, GT upsets UGAG this year in an epic battle a Bobby Dodd, final score 51-48 BOOM !
I’d look at the line of scrimmage for those teams. Yes, they all had great QBs, but they also had great offensive and defensive linemen. We do not have that. Not even close right now.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Calling Stetson Bennett a Heisman-caliber QB is laughable. He was 25 playing against a bunch of 19-20 year olds. It also helped having some actually good receivers, the best TE in the league, and a crazy OL. And that's just the offense. As much as I absolutely hate georgia, you have to give them credit where it's due (not the QB).
Yea like I get he was 4th in heisman voting, but that was 100% a product of the team he was on and not because he is a stud. He wasn't even in the top 5 QBs drafted this year, and probably not even top 10 last season when you include the guys who weren't eligible for the draft.

Alabama has also won multiple national championships with fairly pedestrian game-manager type QBs, again because of the talent surrounding them.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Yea like I get he was 4th in heisman voting, but that was 100% a product of the team he was on and not because he is a stud. He wasn't even in the top 5 QBs drafted this year, and probably not even top 10 last season when you include the guys who weren't eligible for the draft.

Alabama has also won multiple national championships with fairly pedestrian game-manager type QBs, again because of the talent surrounding them.
Yes, but you can also say he was the only UGAG QB to lead them to National Championships any time lately in a program that typically has Top 5 recruiting classes year in and year out ... and BTW, really didn't make that post to be about or defend Stetson Bennett.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
i hate the guy but he did actually get drafted and make an nfl roster, but he’s def not starter material

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Fellas, I was just making an analogy of good QB play and the fact that it looks like we finally have a good QB, also if you don't know, look up the significance of 51-48, my post was a little bit tongue-in-cheek ...
The qb that left gt to go to Nebraska was supposed to be better there. He is the same. Cant Read the defense.

All good qb s can see the field. We hope H King keeps seeing it better and better.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The qb that left gt to go to Nebraska was supposed to be better there. He is the same. Cant Read the defense.

All good qb s can see the field. We hope H King keeps seeing it better and better.
IMO, The duel-threat QB is the best fit for the college game, Haynes King has that billing, so did the other guy but he seems to be missing one piece of the duel ...