Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Wow that blue top with white pants and gold helmets is giving me the chills. It may be my favorite look since, well, since 1990 with the blue top with white pants and gold helmet (or any other time since then that we've worn that look). Though I really did like those grey uniforms we brought out in 2019 for Cape Day honoring the superhero kids who fight for their health every day at CHOA. I have to say that the white tops with gold/yellow pants this year are also killer!!! And the yellow jersey with white pants is really growing on me. The first time I saw it I wasn't sure what I thought but the more I see it the more I really, really like it. I don't understand any of the complaints about this year's uniforms. I think they look terrific. My least favorite look is the one that started off this thread with the blue top and yellow pants. I don't dislike it. It's just the one I don't like as much as the others. The others, to me, are just fantastic.

But hey, that's just my opinion and I'm not telling anyone else what to think.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Jersey looks great, best BLUE jerseys we've had yet.
It's a little early, but based off of everything I've seen and pieced together, expect this to be the jersey we run out of the tunnel in against Clempson.

That being said, wouldn't it make much more sense to sport the gold jerseys we've been begging years for? Anyway, its just speculation at this point....

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
The white pants and blue tops is an ICY Look and I am here for it. That said - I miss the gold and white and hope we see those combos more frequently than we have previously.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet