Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
It's a little early, but based off of everything I've seen and pieced together, expect this to be the jersey we run out of the tunnel in against Clempson.

That being said, wouldn't it make much more sense to sport the gold jerseys we've been begging years for? Anyway, its just speculation at this point....

The GBW combo is the best blue uni option we've had, but our really high visibility games should always be in white and gold IMO.

kalld12

Banned
It's a little early, but based off of everything I've seen and pieced together, expect this to be the jersey we run out of the tunnel in against Clempson.

That being said, wouldn't it make much more sense to sport the gold jerseys we've been begging years for? Anyway, its just speculation at this point....
Yeah i hear you, I'll be happy with either, both look great. I suspect a large majority of our fan base would be elated to see the new gold jerseys for the opener against Clemson.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Also beat Southern Cal in blue, though not a significant bowl.
That win felt so much bigger than it was. Such a wild season and we seemed to really be playing well late until UGAg and the missed opportunity against FSU. I remember going into that game thinking we would be deflated, uninterested and lethargic. It felt like an opportunity that we might squander like we’ve done several “insignificant” bowls prior. Instead.. Good win and a great building block.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
That win felt so much bigger than it was. Such a wild season and we seemed to really be playing well late until UGAg and the missed opportunity against FSU. I remember going into that game thinking we would be deflated, uninterested and lethargic. It felt like an opportunity that we might squander like we’ve done several “insignificant” bowls prior. Instead.. Good win and a great building block.
Agree. Seeing the team determined and disciplined was thrilling and gave me hope that we could be competitive with anyone.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
In our first game where everyone is watching if we wear blue jerseys it just makes absolutely no sense. For a program that keeps touting white and gold as our colors it would make no sense at all. But this is GT after all

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
In our first game where everyone is watching if we wear blue jerseys it just makes absolutely no sense. For a program that keeps touting white and gold as our colors it would make no sense at all. But this is GT after all

Newsflash! We’ve worn blue in NY6 affiliate game or championship games when we are the home team
aHR0cHM6Ly9yYW1ibGlud3JlY2suY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDA4LzEyLzE5MzkzMTkuanBlZw.jpeg

images

460941980.0.jpg

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
2 of those 3 are the worst GT losses ever. So we should stop wearing blue. You are correct
Idk about worst ever, we've had much worse losses in the past 3 years. But we do wear them too much, and seem to lose in them a lot. I'd be okay with once a year, for a championship or bowl game.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Funniest thing I saw over the weekend is the volleyball team is hold the Gold and White scrimmage. Yet what color are their New Jersey’s? White and Blue. Its just laughable at this point tbh