Ticket Info Quick Lane Bowl

LibertyTurns

Banned
Think I may go but will not decide before the 12/6 cut off for tickets. They don’t open the upper decks for this game you would think we’d have a lot of time to decide

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Did you order your ticket through Tech. Stubhub is obviously cheaper, but I ordered mine through Tech, plus an extra to donate to VetTix, so that Tech won't get stuck owing money to the bowl.

I went ahead and went through the GTAA. I had already bought 2 for VetTix and added a student ticket when I bought my game ticket

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
If you go to the game, go to the Henry Ford museum. It’s in Dearborn, relatively close to the airport. Has the JFK assassination car, Reagan and FDR limos, Rosa Parks bus, chair Lincoln was sitting in at Fords Theater, George Washington’s military tent and camp set, a ton of old cars and trains and American history type items.

Also has Greenfield Village, which is basically a small town with actual and re-created buildings like Edison’s workshop, Wright Brothers workshop and other old houses and buildings.

You can also tour one of the Ford factories. Well worth at least half a day of your time if you’re in Detroit. Amazing what they have there.