Ticket Info Quick Lane Bowl

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
We’re gonna need the hello my name is stickers. Lol
I did that for a Spring Game once, a couple of years back, when a crowd of GTSwarm were going to drop by our tailgate:
IMG_1552b.jpg

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
I got lucky I guess. Less than 300$ RT on southwest. I hate Southwest but the price was too good. The flight up there christmas evening was only 60$.

Animal02

Banned
Unfortunately not for me, and I’d be that * 4. Or drive, but too far to drive too. Sad.
It is a long drive. Have done it too many times. Fell asleep at the wheel once shortly after graduation before I moved up here.... 7 am, bright and sunny...I was actually looking for a place to stop and get coffee...Hit a reflector on the road side that took out the radiator. (Lucky it was not a bridge abutment)

Deleted member 2897

I still can't find where you buy and donate tickets. So I called into the AT Fund and they transferred me to someone who acknowledged you can't really get there easily (I offered to just do the transaction online if you told me where to go), and he said it would just be easier to do the order over the phone, so I did. Man we make it hard on ourselves!

I still can't find where you buy and donate tickets. So I called into the AT Fund and they transferred me to someone who acknowledged you can't really get there easily (I offered to just do the transaction online if you told me where to go), and he said it would just be easier to do the order over the phone, so I did. Man we make it hard on ourselves!
I noticed a "Donate Tickets" link on one of the emails I received, but I always do my transactions over the phone with my ticket rep. He handled it for me in just a couple of minutes.