Ticket Exchange

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Approved by the A.S.P.C.A.- “Don’t Let the Dawgs In:”

Please put this father & son with “Tech Tails,” in your extra seats?

We will be dressed in White and Gold(my special guy will be in his #5 or #9 G.T. jersey), both of us have tan pants and old Tech coats. Hoarse after the game, as usual.

May we see all of you Brothers & Sisters at the Flats and LET’S KEEP THE DAWGS OUT!! THWG!!!!

Thank you for any consideration,
The Buzzbombers(Kirk and C.J.)

Yes, we believe in miracles!

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Due to the noon game time, I won't be able to use my tickets for the UGA game. Section 217 Row 8 seats 13-14 (first row above the catwalk in the upper north). Similar seats are listed for over $100 on Stubhub, but I'd take less to ensure appropriately attired fans and keep the Stubhub fees out of the equation. PM me if interested.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
Approved by the A.S.P.C.A.- “Don’t Let the Dawgs In:”

Please put this father & son with “Tech Tails,” in your extra seats?

We will be dressed in White and Gold(my special guy will be in his #5 or #9 G.T. jersey), both of us have tan pants and old Tech coats. Hoarse after the game, as usual.

May we see all of you Brothers & Sisters at the Flats and LET’S KEEP THE DAWGS OUT!! THWG!!!!

Thank you for any consideration,
The Buzzbombers(Kirk and C.J.)

Yes, we believe in miracles!
@Buzzbomb PM me

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 2 tickets for the GA game. Section 225, row 10 - Upper East, 45 yard line. Message me with an offer if you are interested.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Just an aside about a ticket problem I have had at GT. I came for homecoming. A bunch of my frat bros get together every year for that game. The guy that organized it got a block of tickets in west upper. He demanded printed paper tickets and they actually printed them for him. Old school type. Well the scanner at gate 2 wouldn't accept them. Had to talk our way in (about 20) of us. Paper tickets will probably never come back.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Due to the noon game time, I won't be able to use my tickets for the UGA game. Section 217 Row 8 seats 13-14 (first row above the catwalk in the upper north). Similar seats are listed for over $100 on Stubhub, but I'd take less to ensure appropriately attired fans and keep the Stubhub fees out of the equation. PM me if interested.
Get seats in there next year. I'll have to drop by and see you I'm only over in 216 Row 9 seats 16 + 17.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The value of tickets to a GT fan, just went all the way down under Ga. State prices of $3, $4 and $5.00(can you imagine the joy the Mutts will feel gathered around our Box Office for those single tickets next Saturday morning and on their I & Android phones for the secondary markets this week). This might be the worst loss I’ve seen in person during 52 years of going to Tech football? I am feeling for our folks who went up to South Bend today.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I was able to get different tickets to the game so now all (4) of my club level tickets are available.

They’re CL2 45 yard line - two seats by two seats (not 4 in a row but a 2x2 section).

Asking $1,200 for the 4 tickets.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If you don't want to sell to dwag fans then ask a GT trivia question to see if legit. Who was Sideways and where is he buried? What is the field called where we play baseball and the football practice facility. What's the indoor football practice facility called?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 seats in 106 just two seats from the aisle with seat cushions. Asking $350 each but might go lower for genuine GT fan. PM me

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey guys - no bites so far on my seats. Willing to lower to $900 for the (4) or $500 for a pair of tickets. CL2 45 yard line in a 2 seat by 2 seat configuration (2 are directly in front of the other 2). Otherwise, onto stubhub they go, meh

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Hey guys - no bites so far on my seats. Willing to lower to $900 for the (4) or $500 for a pair of tickets. CL2 45 yard line in a 2 seat by 2 seat configuration (2 are directly in front of the other 2). Otherwise, onto stubhub they go, meh
Why give them to a mutt fan? At least the empy seat will be gold and not red.