Ticket Exchange

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm brining my two little girls (ages 4 and 2) to the game tomorrow and need two extra tickets. I've got no problem buying them from Tech and plan to this afternoon, but I figured I'd check if anyone had a couple extras they weren't going to use before I did so. PM me if you've got a couple.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
If anyone has an extra, I'll take it. I'm a 15 minute bike ride away from BDS and happy to watch it on my couch but also happy to make some noise on 3rd down for the guys if anyone is going to let a ticket go to waste tomorrow. Let me know by 11:30.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
If anyone has an extra, I'll take it. I'm a 15 minute bike ride away from BDS and happy to watch it on my couch but also happy to make some noise on 3rd down for the guys if anyone is going to let a ticket go to waste tomorrow. Let me know by 11:30.
Still looking? I have one left

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
If anybody has 2 for sale [UNC at the Benz], please let me know. I can get them on Ticketmaster right now, but if I can line the pocket of a Tech fan with a little cash, I would much rather do that!! I appreciate yall! Go Jackets!

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
If anybody has 2 for sale [UNC at the Benz], please let me know. I can get them on Ticketmaster right now, but if I can line the pocket of a Tech fan with a little cash, I would much rather do that!! I appreciate yall! Go Jackets!
I might, I have to leave for Germany on the 9th or the 15th. And when I leave determines if I can make it back for the game.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
any word on the game time ( just was 4 pm)

Georgia Tech vs. North Carolina​

College Football

September 25, 2021 | 4:00 PM | Gates Open: 2:00 P

Last edited: