Ticket Exchange

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Anyone have any ND tickets they want to sell? I need three. I went to Notre Dame in 2015 and sat in section 116. I’m guessing that is the area where the visitors still sit, right?

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
Kids' sports conflict with the Pitt game, so looking to find buyers: Two seats in 213, on the aisle and row 8 (first row above the walkway, unimpeded views). $75 for the pair, can transfer e-tickets to cell phone. GRGT96 AT yahoo.com

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
Son and his roommates are looking to come over from Statesboro. Anybody got three they want to sell to some poor college kids?

Arch8284

Georgia Tech Fan
I may have 3 in the west stands lower level at the 40 yard line great seats face value will know tomorrow

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking to buy 2 tickets to the game against Pitt. Can be anywhere in the stadium (preferably cheap seats). Will pay $50 for the pair.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

Are we as a fanbase so tight were not willing to buy from our own school? MONEY from the sale of tix on ramblinwreck.com goes to the GTAA. Buying tix from another fan = money NOT going to GTAA. The Tix for Vets should be the only exchange. Don't be so tight as trying to sell your seats because of wedding, bday, anniversary, sick, kids ball game, vacation. We complain that OUR team needs more this and more that, yet we are unwilling to buy tix from the one place where the money will support us! I'm sorry but selling and begging for tix on this thread is the dumbest thing we can be doing right now. If all 55,000 seats were sold out, then yes of course I would support this thread, but as it is now, just dumb. FYI $75 bucks for the most expensive and $30 for the least for this weeks game vs Pitt.