Ticket Exchange 2024

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I'm looking for a ticket! Just landed back from Dublin and the gf actually said yes to going to ANOTHER game...maybe all that Jameson worked lol. 2 tics would be awesome but 1 is totally okay. I can pay if $ is an issue!

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Not going to be able to go now. So have 4 tickets instead of 2 sec 107. Would like $40 per thinks fair. Send dm if intrested will also include parking pass

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey everyone, I'm looking for 3 tickets to the UNC game in Chapel Hill. I know it's more than a month out, but if you know of any I'd love to sit in the Tech section.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Hey everyone, I'm looking for 3 tickets to the UNC game in Chapel Hill. I know it's more than a month out, but if you know of any I'd love to sit in the Tech section.

Honestly probably just best off locking in tickets through GTAA. I doubt you'll find much cheaper than this second hand for the Tech section, if you find any tickets at all.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I have 2 Duke Tix for sale or trade for any Falcons week 1 Tix I won't be in town for the Duke game as I will be in pittsburgh for Steelers vs Cowboys so if anyone is interested please let me know.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I've got two extra tickets for the Syracuse game in the Tech section (314). Would sell for what I paid $35/ticket. We will be there, but wound up with 2 extras. Go Jackets!