Ticket Exchange 2024

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
This happened to me once before. While the ticket office could not fix the issue, they assured me that a screenshot of the ticket would work just fine. So I just texted the screenshot to the attendee and it worked out fine.
Thanks Cuse, unfortunately they got rid of the barcodes so I suspect this no longer works. It's near field communication only now.

gt7477a

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for 6 Tickets to GA State Game, would like to be on lower level. Haven't been to a home game since before the pandemic, do people still sell tickets outside the stadium?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Looking for 6 Tickets to GA State Game, would like to be on lower level. Haven't been to a home game since before the pandemic, do people still sell tickets outside the stadium?
https://ramblinwreck.evenue.net/cgi...WHITEOUT24&caller=PR&linkID=gatech&RSRC=&RDAT $30 lower level tickets here and blocks of 6 available. Welcome back! Stay away from 129/132 if you buy through that link, those will likely be State-heavy sections and I'm guessing you want to sit among Tech fans.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Is anyone else getting a message in their GT ticket app saying to check back within 48 hours of the event and having no ticket show yet?
Why they can't also send a PDF of your ticket is beyond me... can't be that much more expensive.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Two tickets available in section 105, row 45. No charge, with one provision. When we score, and you are high-fiving the GT fans all around, you cannot high-five the redhead in the row behind you. Instead, you have to do “patty-cakes” with her. She will understand, even if you do not.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Tickets have been claimed.

gt7477a

Georgia Tech Fan

Ehb

Georgia Tech Fan
Is anyone else getting a message in their GT ticket app saying to check back within 48 hours of the event and having no ticket show yet?
Why they can't also send a PDF of your ticket is beyond me... can't be that much more expensive.
Yes I am having the same thing happen!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
God bless 'em with the low staff and current demand but the ticket office has been giving me the complete runaround on my issues for the past 24 hours. I'm going to give them one more phone call before they close today.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Got mine fixed... funny enough it had nothing to do with the app. The last charge they took from me for season ticket payment they forgot to add in enough 0's to move past the decimal and thus charged me cents instead of dollars so I still had a balance. Yay math.

NewEnglandTransplant

Georgia Tech Fan
My tickets were fine, I am at a family wedding in New England and gave my four seats to my contractor simply transferred them earlier this week. But my problem is my parking pass, apparently they are having a technical/software glitch which is preventing the access and transfer.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Does anyone have a spare parking pass for tomorrow? Most of the decent parking is sold out. Also, what decks will let you drive up and pay, even though they say sold out online.

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
Bought 2 yesterday…. Tickets still haven’t been emailed. Wtf? Anyone else have this problem? They planning on emailing them at 7:30?
Try adding them to your phone wallet from ramblinwreck.com. At least for season tickets, they don't email them.

GTBuzzinNC

Georgia Tech Fan
Looking for 3 tickets to the GT/NC State game November 21. Would love to sit lower level in club section. Thank you and Go Jackets!