Ticket Exchange 2024

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
It looks like I won't be able to make it to the home opener whiteout against Ga St next weekend. My two in the UN will be available. Section 216, row 8, seats 1 & 2. This is the front row of the section right above the catwalk where the handicap accessible benches are behind the left goal post looking at the field. Includes stinger seat seatbacks. Face value on the pair is $75.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
STH crew - have you received your tickets yet? Asking because I'm perusing SeatGeek for State tickets and the inventory is horrendous at the moment.

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
It looks like I won't be able to make it to the home opener whiteout against Ga St next weekend. My two in the UN will be available. Section 216, row 8, seats 1 & 2. This is the front row of the section right above the catwalk where the handicap accessible benches are behind the left goal post looking at the field. Includes stinger seat seatbacks. Face value on the pair is $75.
These are good seats! I used them last year when I was in ATL. Added bonus of being close to the concession stand with the GT specialty beers.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
These are good seats! I used them last year when I was in ATL. Added bonus of being close to the concession stand with the GT specialty beers.

Thanks, @TampaBuzz. Glad you enjoyed them. My son and I have loved them for the last few years. Bonus that they are within high-five proximity to one of our beloved site staff members. And a couple sections over from a second.

Also, this is the Upper North we're talking about here. These could be a collectors items in the near future (if some of you get your way :D).

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Thanks, @TampaBuzz. Glad you enjoyed them. My son and I have loved them for the last few years. Bonus that they are within high-five proximity to one of our beloved site staff members. And a couple sections over from a second.

Also, this is the Upper North we're talking about here. These could be a collectors items in the near future (if some of you get your way :D).

IMO, Sections 214, 215, and 216 row 8 and 9 are some of the absolute best seats in the house.

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
Still have them - my schedule changed and I can now go to this game - looking for 2 tix

aday428

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tickets for Georgia State row 106 (50 yard line) row 18 and 4 tickets a few rows up on row 25 (same section). $75 each. Comps in Stubhub are all >$200 a ticket. Want to get Tech fans in the seats.

I also have 2 parking passes in Burge (Alumni Association) for $50 each.

Sad we can’t be there, but we will be out of town. DM to discuss.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
2 tix in 121, we’re flying back from Europe that day. Need White and Gold in our seats!

I won’t have much access to WiFi, so the first person to respond to this post I will contact much later today when we get back to the hotel!

Last edited:

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Did anybody buy $15 tickets?

If yes, are you able to transfer the tickets? I'm trying to give these away to students who were unable to claim free student tickets this morning, however when I go to transfer the ticket, the checkbox is grayed out. Trying to figure out if they disallowed transfer/sale of these or what.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Did anybody buy $15 tickets?

If yes, are you able to transfer the tickets? I'm trying to give these away to students who were unable to claim free student tickets this morning, however when I go to transfer the ticket, the checkbox is grayed out. Trying to figure out if they disallowed transfer/sale of these or what.
This happened to me once before. While the ticket office could not fix the issue, they assured me that a screenshot of the ticket would work just fine. So I just texted the screenshot to the attendee and it worked out fine.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Just found out that I can’t make the game this weekend…(GT vs GaState 8:00pm)
I’ve got two “nosebleeds” (section 202, row 6 seats 33 & 34)
Not great seats, but does have stinger seat plus great view of D.T. ATL…
Yours free, just please let me know ASAP! DM me,,,,
Thanks,
Please,,, no re-selling the tickets,,,
GT fans only,,,,