Ticket Exchange 2024

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
If anybody got Lville tix thru the GTAA please let me know where the seats are when you find out. I’ve called the GT, Lville, and even Austin Peay AAs (they play there before we do) trying to find out what the official away sections are to no avail.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
If anybody got Lville tix thru the GTAA please let me know where the seats are when you find out. I’ve called the GT, Lville, and even Austin Peay AAs (they play there before we do) trying to find out what the official away sections are to no avail.
Lower 101-102 - just checked and they are now available on ramblinwreck.com to non-season ticket holders! Go snag yours! I also got UGA tickets.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Lower 101-102 - just checked and they are now available on ramblinwreck.com to non-season ticket holders! Go snag yours! I also got UGA tickets.

Did you find that online or from a ticket office? I found one source that listed 101 / 102 but the schools wouldn’t confirm that and made it sound like it changes game to game.

I’m hesitant to buy from the AA. I need 7 and they’re limiting it to 4. Maybe I’ll call and see if they can work with me.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Did you find that online or from a ticket office? I found one source that listed 101 / 102 but the schools wouldn’t confirm that and made it sound like it changes game to game.

I’m hesitant to buy from the AA. I need 7 and they’re limiting it to 4. Maybe I’ll call and see if they can work with me.
Honestly I'm pretty sure they just hand tickets out row by row seat by seat. Buy simultaneously with a 2nd person and you'll probably get seated next to each other. No promises on this though. But also away sections towards the top usually have plenty of seating and everybody is so happy and jovial to either be on vacation or surrounded by fellow Tech alumni in their city for once (and inebriated) that they'll probably accommodate your large group with smiles, handshakes, and "Go Jackets! Name is X, <<Class of Y>>, how are you?"

Seriously, away games are a different breed. Everyone should go to one.

Aanderson1839

Georgia Tech Fan
One thought here would be to have a forum dedicated to ticket exchanges/sales. That way each request or post for available tix is separate.

Everything in one thread is tough to follow.

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
I have one, maybe two tickets available in lower level for Dublin. We have a big group and will be rowdy, so if you dont mind sitting by us, shoot me a message.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I have one, maybe two tickets available in lower level for Dublin. We have a big group and will be rowdy, so if you dont mind sitting by us, shoot me a message.
We’re in the next level up on the 40. If you hear 4 crazy old guys sitting next 2 women rolling their eyes, that’s us. 2 of our party stayed/got single, the other 2 of us are married and the wives tend to frown upon us loudly swearing at the games and that hasn’t changed over the last 40 years. Some things never change.

CBT

Georgia Tech Fan
Does anyone have 4 tickets to the VMI game they would want to give away?

This will be the first GT game ever for 2 kids and 1 adult. One of the kids is a fan simply because his mom bought him a shirt with the yellow jacket logo, and he thinks it's the coolest thing ever and wants to see GT play.

Ramblin Phoenix

Georgia Tech Fan
I have a last minute work trip to Europe that will let me get to Dublin for the game this weekend. It looks like there are no longer any tickets available on ticketmaster.ie.

Any chance someone has a single ticket available or knows of other resale platforms for the game? Thanks!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Also looking for W21 for Tech/State and willing to pay a dollar more than Brian ;) kidding, but seriously if anyone has one they are willing to part with, I’m happy to make an offer.

PBE

Georgia Tech Fan

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a last minute work trip to Europe that will let me get to Dublin for the game this weekend. It looks like there are no longer any tickets available on ticketmaster.ie.

Any chance someone has a single ticket available or knows of other resale platforms for the game? Thanks!
I have three available, still need one?