THURSDAY. PREDICTIONS!!

DawgCatcher

Georgia Tech Fan
JT gets hurt in the 1st quarter on the 2nd drive and has to be taken out of the game. Byerly replaces him and Tech can't get much going with the TO, having to resort to passing to get it done because FSU's D-line beasts are beating us in the trenches. Byerly throws exceptionally well and wows the Tech fans who are pleasantly surprised. Fortunately for Tech, Byerly relieves JT early instead of too late to make a difference, which is exactly what happened in the unfortunate loss to Duke. FSU crowd is stunned by this guy's ability to pass exceptionally well. The Angina Engineers win in a squeaker 35-31.

DawgCatcher

Georgia Tech Fan
With Tech's victory, we may be catapulted into FSU's 4th position slot. Kansas State take care of Baylor which preserves TCU (Kansas State lost to TCU & Auburn) and eliminates Baylor. Arizona beats Oregon again in an upset. Wisconsin embarrasses Ohio State, but because they are behind us in ranking they might just miss out. Michigan State lost to Ohio State and Oregon, so they're gone. TCU moves up a notch with Oregon's upset and is vindicated by Baylor's loss to Kansas State. Final 4: 1. Alabama 2. TCU 3. Arizona 4. Flip a coin: GT or Wisconsin

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
FSU 21 > GT 10.
Ok, ok, I know this is crazy but we have found ways to give the game away all year. FSU has found ways to win it, plus were banged up after UGA and the Charles Kelly factor worries me.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Tech 24 - FSU - 23
4 field goals and 4 turn overs
Nail biter
gt Death march to win
Players jump into gt fan section to celebrate

First time reply to myself - if possible.
Since my son is baylor grad, prof, and football fan, I thought it would help them if we marginally beat FSU.
Now I reply the hxxx with baylor and up with gt! This is our time!

We let them score once in first quarter only. We score in all quarters with subs doing victory formation as time expires. 41-7.
THEN
Gt players jump into gt fan section to celebrate!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hope we don't have some of the games you guys are predicting. That'll give me a heart attack.

I don't have a gut feeling for some reason. I think we are the better team, I just hope we don't come out flat. I think jameis throws 2 picks and we take advantage of that and win 45-27

If we survived the UGAg game, the heart has been stress tested for the next few years.

I have to go with Atomic Football (hasn't been the right score all year): 29 GT - 35 FSU.

Seriously, I think we win the turnover battle by +1 and its close. Win it by +2 and we win without the heart attack. Tie it or lose the turnover battle and FSU will get their points. I have no idea what's going to happen except we will fight to the end and I will enjoy the game. This is nothing but gravy right now with the kids we have coming.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Superstition prevents me from picking score but not the victor...which will be the young men from Tech again. Go Jackets!! Can't wait to get up there.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we survived the UGAg game, the heart has been stress tested for the next few years.

I have to go with Atomic Football (hasn't been the right score all year): 29 GT - 35 FSU.

Seriously, I think we win the turnover battle by +1 and its close. Win it by +2 and we win without the heart attack. Tie it or lose the turnover battle and FSU will get their points. I have no idea what's going to happen except we will fight to the end and I will enjoy the game. This is nothing but gravy right now with the kids we have coming.

Navy,
Going with Atomic will be right someday - but why go there! I think he made you blink last week on THE game. Yes, We need to bring Atomic to the light ( assume you are just trying to soften him up.) but don't get too close to the dark side.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Navy,
Going with Atomic will be right someday - but why go there! I think he made you blink last week on THE game. Yes, We need to bring Atomic to the light ( assume you are just trying to soften him up.) but don't get too close to the dark side.

LOL, Atomic Football http://atomicfootball.com/archive/teams/tm_9.html , not Atomic!

It's the way I've predicted the last four games. Think I'm gonna change now?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
ill pass on an actual prediction of the score. lets just say that i feel better about this game than i did about the dwag game.

look for at least one 'wide right' by Roberto Aguayo ;o).

pressure is all on fsu not gt. dem semenhole butts will be so tight they will be able to pick up dimes by game time.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I just want our OTHER receivers to show what they are made of. Go out and show me that Smelter isnt the only WR with ball skills. If they can make a few plays on the outside we win decisively. 48-35 Jackets bring home the title and hopes for a chance at the playoffs.

GT_Inta-neer

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't want to do it, hate to do it, but GT 31 - F$U 35. I think their athletes are for real and they will be ticked off about what has been said about how they haven't been all that impressive and that they are vulnerable this week.

worthco jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't want to do it, hate to do it, but GT 31 - F$U 35. I think their athletes are for real and they will be ticked off about what has been said about how they haven't been all that impressive and that they are vulnerable this week.
I hate to say this but I think he is right. FSU's five star talent is going to wake up and start to play with it all on the line. Losing Smelter is going to hurt us. I just do not think we can muster the passion to climb the hill one more time after last week. That said, we have a chance if we can move the football and limit their possessions. Just run that damn bone and let the chips fall where they may.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Talked to some South Carolina high school coaches ( fsu fans) at the battle of bands - they think that fsu will keep ball on ground.
They are worried the fsu d line and lb may not stop our bb.
Good guys.
They would love to coach and send a player to ga tech - feel takes special kid. I told them we have improved in player development support academically but that lazy minds won't make it.