THURSDAY. PREDICTIONS!!

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
42-24 TECH. Jameis Winston is seen taking food from multiple vendors, it is unclear if he paid.

Atomic Jacket is banned by the second quarter, due to predicting that we will lose 90-0 when it is already 14-3 TECH.

The announcers will make it seem like FSU is an also-ran that shouldn't even be on the field with us, rather than a team with a 28 game win streak. More than seven (7) references will be made to how the SEC needs two teams in the bracket.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
35-17 tech. King crab legs throws 2 picks and we have massive "game control" and move into the #4 playoff spot.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
GT 35 - fsu 21.......Infamous Jameis gets arrested in the locker room at halftime for attacking the Swarmies in the endzone after spoting their crableg dreadlocks and throwing a 100 yard pick-6 to DJ

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Tech will have a decisive advantage at the half and seemingly in control of the game, but just like Jameis does, he'll bring his team back from the pits of despair. It will look as though we can do nothing to stop the efficiency of the F$U offense as they are driving down the field on a game-winning drive. But then, Tech's defense does what they've done all year. They turn the ball over. Tech wins 42-38.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Tech 24 - FSU - 23
4 field goals and 4 turn overs
Nail biter
gt Death march to win
Players jump into gt fan section to celebrate

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
GT 31
FSU 24

I've been thinking since the UVA game that IF we could get to Charlotte, we would beat FSU. I really believe this is our year. All of the pressure lies with FSU.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I hope we don't have some of the games you guys are predicting. That'll give me a heart attack.

I don't have a gut feeling for some reason. I think we are the better team, I just hope we don't come out flat. I think jameis throws 2 picks and we take advantage of that and win 45-27

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Waller steps up big time.
Laskey keeps running angry.
Shamire cooks up pancakes all day long.
In the spirit of Christmas, DJ White accepts all footballs donated through the air by The Crab King
Butker only has to do kickoffs, gets bored and starts playing Brick Breaker on his phone.

DawgCatcher

Georgia Tech Fan
Jailbird Jameis shoves a Ref, and the Ref falls on his butt. He does this out of frustration when his team is down by 14 after several Tech interceptions have been converted for TD's. This time, he picked on the wrong Ref! Ref is pissed and ejects Jailbird Jameis from the game. Jaibird Jameis gets pissed, loses what little cool he ever had in the first place, and punches the Ref. Jimbo Fisher and the entire Criminole team go apoplectic! An intense shouting match filled with salty expletives ensues with the umpire and the referee crew. Jimbo Fisher is ejected from the game! Backup qb for FSU can't make it happen and is hammered mercilessly by Tech D. Final score Tech:35 FSU: 21 Jailbird Jameis is arrested for assault and battery of not only the Ref but even the police officer who arrests him. ESPN's ratings go through the roof! Tech wins a hollow victory but gets some good school publicity out of it nonetheless. (I hope you guys know, I'm just kidding! OR AM I?!? ;) LOL!)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Waller steps up big time.
Laskey keeps running angry.
Shamire cooks up pancakes all day long.
In the spirit of Christmas, DJ White accepts all footballs donated through the air by The Crab King
Butker only has to do kickoffs, gets bored and starts playing Brick Breaker on his phone.
What does he have? A Blackberry?