This WIN is a sneak peek of what CGC has in mind

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Collins was on the ACCN this morning with Wes and Thacker. Thacker wore a 404 T shirt. It was a good interview.
I can't help but think Wes has a special feeling for GT but can't show it professionally. Not sure where UNC fits with him but they were good to his dad.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
Collins was on the ACCN this morning with Wes and Thacker. Thacker wore a 404 T shirt. It was a good interview.
I can't help but think Wes has a special feeling for GT but can't show it professionally. Not sure where UNC fits with him but they were good to his dad.
I'm sure Wes has good feelings for both GT and NC for different reasons. GT was his first home basically were he made a name for himself and NC has been a home to his family and so many ways. It pains me to listen to Wes calling a straight game on ACC network but that's just the job.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
I understand. But, even top tier defenses have a bad day. I do, however; see the offense getting better week over week. My concern is the defense doesn't seem to grow, as fast. Time will tell. Did we get that much better or did Duh U have a bad day???

We need to both recruit and develop guys on the defensive line, and in sufficient quantity to more consistently win on 1 on 1's vs the OL. We also need more experienced, developed bodies to stop the run. I like what I am seeing from JaQuon. Missing Big B this year for sure. Also with the offense being inconsistent it's left those guys out on the field a bunch.

Lets hope we close out the current class with a couple of stud DT prospects (though the two jumbo ATH we got may grow into monster DTs).

upload_2019-10-21_20-12-1.png

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer

I don’t think it’s a coincidence he was paired with Roddy. I think the ACCN folks see him as a Tech man, probably because he still considers himself one.

I think he and Roddy did a great job not coming off biased, but maybe I am to biased to hear it.

Roddy is really good and fun to listen to. Happy he’s on such a big network. Good for him.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
We had 345 yards of offense. I’m thrilled we won, but the idea that the offense was somehow much improved is not close to accurate. We had nine possessions, six of which ended with a punt, another ended with a turnover, and another ended with a fake punt. In 60:00 of regulation, the offense reached its destination one time.

If there was improvement, it was shown in the 16 play drive and the 14 play drive. Ironically, neither of those drives ended with points.
If you watched that game and can’t see the improvements in the offense I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe find another sport to watch?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Just look at the field level seats in that shot...Miami has the worst fans in the conference hands down.
Da U has the worst fans conduct wise, but Dook has the worst ones overall. I feel sorry for the U fans because most are just ignorant. The Dook fans, if you can find one, make you want to punch them in the face. They’re in a whole different category of annoying & they generate the level of disdain normally reserved for a politician, a car salesman or a that bastard in front of you in line that thinks he owns the universe because he hired a nanny to watch his brat kids so his fake wife can show off at the country club.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Seems as if , in another time, we had a place kicker take a direct snap while set up to kick a field goal. Yet he threw it to a receiver for a TD instead.

Don’t seem to recall anyone taking exception back then.

Different coach in year 2 so that's OK. New coach running (OMG!) new scheme in game 7 of first year = BIG PROBLEM.
/massive sarc

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Our O-line and D-line will be at a disadvantage against the rest of our opponents. It’s a fact that ain’t changing this year and maybe next, and I’m quite sure if we as fans know it, then the coaching staff definitely knows it. Time and patience are our friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our O-line and D-line have been at a disadvantage against almost all of our opponents for at least a decade. Back then, we blamed Sewak (constantly).

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Our O-line and D-line have been at a disadvantage against almost all of our opponents for at least a decade. Back then, we blamed Sewak (constantly).
I recall CPJ mentioning “missed assignments” a lot. That’s on Sewak. It’s not like our guys were getting bull rushed into the backfield all the time. One of the issues with running CPJ’s offense was that few people had significant experience coaching it. So when an offensive coach underperformed, there might not have been someone else who could take his place.