This Video Makes Me Cringe

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
He's probably not going to believe you about the letterman. Too bad you don't know flea's real name, but there's really no reason for him to tell you.
Mac Bryan 83,84. Not that hard to figure out since most know my son is Will. :) This was the first and last video, I only watched it because it was on the swarm. Now on to important things! getting on the road to Athens! Its gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Mac Bryan 83,84. Not that hard to figure out since most know my son is Will. :) This was the first and last video, I only watched it because it was on the swarm. Now on to important things! getting on the road to Athens! Its gameday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safe travels

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
He's probably not going to believe you about the letterman. Too bad you don't know flea's real name, but there's really no reason for him to tell you.

Flea77 s name is no secret. It was mentioned in every recruiting article about Will when they talked about the son of a uga OL coming to GT. I won't mention names unless @flea77 tells me to, though. :)

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
I have enjoyed a few of his meltdowns this year.

This one was the best. Never change Uncle Lou.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
He needs some better writing.

The dwags have lost in ways this season that he is repeating himself.

Hopefully the future will give him ample opportunity to work on his meltdowns.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
58146190-9e83-48ab-9fc3-bf6e5d76823b
upload_2016-11-26_21-52-12.png

From an interaction with "Uncle Lou."

Told you guys he's not a total jerkwad.