This Video Makes Me Cringe

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I think he mentioned that he's not allowed to watch football in the house. His wife banished him to the garage.

Another UGA success story.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
He isn't a UGAg grad. He did a Q and A video not too long ago where the question was asked if he graduated from UGAg. He said he didn't and was tired of all the UGAg grads that made fun of fans like him. He said the stadium every week would be half empty if it were just UGA students and grads (seems like I have heard that argument before).

Another question (from a UGAg fan) was whether or not he lived in his mom's basement. He replied that he lives in his grandmother's garage. That was pretty funny.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I like his transformer toy on the shelf, or whatever it is... What a dumbass. Maybe I will get lucky and run into that tool Sat.

In the comments on Youtube, someone asked if he needed tickets and he said that he isn't going to the game. He posted the Vandy video immediately after the game, so he wasn't at that one either. It appears that he spends tons of money on gear, complains about the team, fans, opposing fans, etc, but always watches games from his grandmother's garage.

In the comments this week, he said that he was alive during the 1980 championship. Buying tons of fan gear and being a constant trash talker while only able to live in your grandmother's garage is disturbing. Being in that situation in your mid-30s is absolutely unbelievable.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I like his transformer toy on the shelf, or whatever it is... What a dumbass. Maybe I will get lucky and run into that tool Sat.

Seriously, he's actually a pretty decent guy. All you guys are seeing is the "public" persona he wants you to see. This crap get him attention and he relishes it. I told him the other day I was looking forward to sharing his next video after uga loses to GT this weekend. He laughed and said if that happens he'd make a good one.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure about the grandmother's garage thing. I think it was on the Paul Finebaum show where he said he had two kids and his wife would not let him watch games in the house. So, he built up the garage to be his Dawg Central.

Could be wrong though. Don't know him personally.

Seriously, he's actually a pretty decent guy. All you guys are seeing is the "public" persona he wants you to see. This crap get him attention and he relishes it. I told him the other day I was looking forward to sharing his next video after uga loses to GT this weekend. He laughed and said if that happens he'd make a good one.
He said last night on his Youtube site that he would be "humiliated" if the mutts lose Saturday. I look forward to adding to that humiliation. :devil:

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
In the comments on Youtube, someone asked if he needed tickets and he said that he isn't going to the game. He posted the Vandy video immediately after the game, so he wasn't at that one either. It appears that he spends tons of money on gear, complains about the team, fans, opposing fans, etc, but always watches games from his grandmother's garage.

In the comments this week, he said that he was alive during the 1980 championship. Buying tons of fan gear and being a constant trash talker while only able to live in your grandmother's garage is disturbing. Being in that situation in your mid-30s is absolutely unbelievable.

He doesn't live in his grandmothers garage.

I'm not sure about the grandmother's garage thing. I think it was on the Paul Finebaum show where he said he had two kids and his wife would not let him watch games in the house. So, he built up the garage to be his Dawg Central.

Could be wrong though. Don't know him personally.

He's married. He lives in his own house here in the Augusta area. Other than the whole "Uncle Lou" shtick, he's a pretty normal guy.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
It's just a little hard for me to believe that anyone who would post things like that, even in his spare time, could in any way be considered "a normal guy". LOL

He's an attention seeker. He has been since high school. Some people never quite get over the idea that most of the world really doesn't care what you think. For him, this is attention that he never got before. Like I said in the wrong post, he's an absolute moron when it comes to football, but a pretty cool guy otherwise.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Then tell him for me to go F himself. That a UGA grad and letterman said he is a total piece of ****. Happy Thanksgiving.