This Video Makes Me Cringe

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Some of y'all are acting no better than him, talking just as much trash and downing the dude, maybe it makes you feel better about yourself? You want him to act like a man and stop making the videos. well maybe you should start acting like men and stop running your mouth saying some pretty trashy stuff. I mean I understand this is a rivalry, but you do understand he is a human bein. I think he does this for fun, it's probably not his normal self anyways.

This thread should honestly be locked.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Some of y'all are acting no better than him, talking just as much trash and downing the dude, maybe it makes you feel better about yourself? You want him to act like a man and stop making the videos. well maybe you should start acting like men and stop running your mouth saying some pretty trashy stuff. I mean I understand this is a rivalry, but you do understand he is a human bein. I think he does this for fun, it's probably not his normal self anyways.

It's not his normal self, but when you go out and trash every other fan base in existence, you have to expect some blow back. He knows it and doesn't shy away from it.

He doesn't make those trashy videos just about Tech. He trashes, with a foul mouth, every team that the mutts play.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck

Let me count how many videos I have made calling his son a idiot and a loser... Maybe he has some severe mental issues or was bullied in elementary school but that's no excuse for being a total ***. He is a little man looking for attention. He thinks GT fans have "***** Envy"? That's really funny.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Let me count how many videos I have made calling his son a idiot and a loser... Maybe he has some severe mental issues or was bullied in elementary school but that's no excuse for being a total ***. He is a little man looking for attention. He thinks GT fans have "***** Envy"? That's really funny.
I'm not saying he's right, and you honestly don't think he's specifically calling your son an idiot and loser do you? He's obviously not being serious when making these videos as posted by another poster and he does it to get an uprise out of people. My point was it makes us no better to LOWER to that level and trash someone. It's really no big deal though it's just my opinion.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not saying he's right, and you honestly don't think he's specifically calling your son an idiot and loser do you? He's obviously not being serious when making these videos as posted by another poster and he does it to get an uprise out of people. My point was it makes us no better to LOWER to that level and trash someone. It's really no big deal though it's just my opinion.
. Let's find out what soccer team his children play for and make a video rant about how the players and parents / fans are dumb *** losers... if the guy post public videos being a total tool, don't be surprised when people call him what he is. As a UGA letterman, he is embarrassing. He is not a graduate or season ticket owner. Sits in his garage and I can only guess seeks attention. He opinion has zero meaning. What a idiot thinks does not have much value. But I guess according to some it's ok to publically call a entire group of people stupid , ignorant, nerds w "***** envy". Like anyone would want to be that guy. Nice garage. Yes if given the chance to meet him I would tell him the same thing I posted earlier. JMO.

. Let's find out what soccer team his children play for and make a video rant about how the players and parents / fans are dumb *** losers... if the guy post public videos being a total tool, don't be surprised when people call him what he is. As a UGA letterman, he is embarrassing. He is not a graduate or season ticket owner. Sits in his garage and I can only guess seeks attention. He opinion has zero meaning. What a idiot thinks does not have much value. But I guess according to some it's ok to publically call a entire group of people stupid , ignorant, nerds w "***** envy". Like anyone would want to be that guy. Nice garage. Yes if given the chance to meet him I would tell him the same thing I posted earlier. JMO.
Come to Augusta. I'm sure his address would be easy to find, and I would take you there. LOL

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm not saying what he is saying is ok, I'm just saying to say rude stuff back makes us no better imo. But then again I'm not easily offended by what others say that I don't know. No big deal though, we just see it differently.

I'm not saying what he is saying is ok, I'm just saying to say rude stuff back makes us no better imo. No big deal though, we just see it differently.
If it were just a matter of him saying "rude" stuff to and about Tech fans, students, and athletes, you could mark it up as just another example of COFH. But he does it about every school the mutts face in football. The guy is a loser.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not saying what he is saying is ok, I'm just saying to say rude stuff back makes us no better imo. But then again I'm not easily offended by what others say that I don't know. No big deal though, we just see it differently.
What is embarrassing is that many uga walmart fans are exactly like him. Its makes UGA look stupid when some *** wipe like this guy supports the program. Im not really offended. I was just letting the guy who knows him to tell him to go F himself for me. Im sure that won't offend anyone either.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Uncle Lou is very passionate about his Dawgs. Not the school, the football team. In that video he admitted he does not care much about the actual school, and ironically he showed he does not seem to know much about football itself. He's an emotional fan.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
OK. Here's the deal with "Uncle Lou." He wasn't exactly the most popular kid in high school, but he wasn't picked on either. He was one of those kids who kind of blended in to the scenery. Somewhere along the line, he discovered that making these idiotic videos got him the attention that he craves. He's pretty much a troll when it comes to football.

All that being said, he's a stand up guy when not in his "Uncle Lou" persona. I realize that doesn't excuse some of the things he says/does and that he is responsible for his actions. There have been people that have pointed this out to him but it's lost on him. He just really doesn't care so long as he gets attention. The best way to deal with him is just to ignore him. Making him irrelevant is about the worst thing you can do to him. That's why I'll happily pass along @flea77 s words of "encouragement." The fact that a uga letterman finds his nonsense offensive may give him pause. I doubt it, but it will be fun to rub in the fact that we have converts from the uga football ranks on our side now. :D

OK. Here's the deal with "Uncle Lou." He wasn't exactly the most popular kid in high school, but he wasn't picked on either. He was one of those kids who kind of blended in to the scenery. Somewhere along the line, he discovered that making these idiotic videos got him the attention that he craves. He's pretty much a troll when it comes to football.

All that being said, he's a stand up guy when not in his "Uncle Lou" persona. I realize that doesn't excuse some of the things he says/does and that he is responsible for his actions. There have been people that have pointed this out to him but it's lost on him. He just really doesn't care so long as he gets attention. The best way to deal with him is just to ignore him. Making him irrelevant is about the worst thing you can do to him. That's why I'll happily pass along @flea77 s words of "encouragement." The fact that a uga letterman finds his nonsense offensive may give him pause. I doubt it, but it will be fun to rub in the fact that we have converts from the uga football ranks on our side now. :D
He's probably not going to believe you about the letterman. Too bad you don't know flea's real name, but there's really no reason for him to tell you.