This is worst case scenario for GT's chances vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountPGT1990

Banned
I know I'm going to get pooped on for saying this and deservedly so.... but, For two weeks now Clemson is going to hear about how bad they played vs Syracuse during their bye week and they are going to come out ready to unleash a can of whoop arse on the Jackets.

Clemson did this numerous times last year, they would play like crap, win by one score, and then come out the next game against a ranked opponent and just mud stomp them in the ground.

I was really hoping for Clemson to blow out Syracuse and have everyone telling them how good they are for two weeks and come into our game overly confident. But now they're going to be pissed and I guarantee you they will come out sharp as a razor vs us to prove a point, worst case scenario IMHO.

Last edited:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Their defense is one of the best, their offense is no better than average. Also being pissed off does not made you better. The one thing they play NC State after us and they have to win that game and FSU after NC State.

MountPGT1990

Banned
Why the Defending National Champ and #2 team in the country need someone to tell how good they are?

IDK, but over the last couple of years they always respond with a mud stomping following a poor performance , I miss the days of Clemsoning and being their Nemesis

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The dc from Drake, western Illinois, then bowling green, and 2016 Syracuse is doing pretty darn good with lots of guys that can't play in sec

MountPGT1990

Banned
Lol. Mount, you must live in a constant state of anxious misery.

Haha, yes yes. It’s not so fun . I don’t know why I’m like this with GT football , nothing makes me so pessimistic. I just play out all the scenarios and see how this game is setting us up for Clemson to unleash hell on us

Deleted member 2897

Kelly Bryant knocked out with a concussion. This is actually turning out to look like our game against Miami. With every passing day our odds of winning increase.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
The fact that cuse is running straight at Clemson's front 7 and getting some push is encouraging. I could be wrong but I think we're better at rushing than cuse. Clemson looks to be giving the Ted roof cushion on short passes too (I know I shouldn't make fun, we've been playing much better this year)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I sure hope Clempson can pull this out ONLY because I work with a huge Bama fan & all she does is talk about how Clempson got lucky in beating Bama & Clempson had the officials in their pocket. Lordy SEC fans are so butt-hurt all the time.:LOL:

Deleted member 2897

Wow. I hope we bring high energy tomorrow. We can do it too!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I sure hope Clempson can pull this out ONLY because I work with a huge Bama fan & all she does is talk about how Clempson got lucky in beating Bama & Clempson had the officials in their pocket. Lordy SEC fans are so butt-hurt all the time.:LOL:

Oh well ... Clemsoning!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.