There is still a chance

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Planning on it!

I’m looking forward to it. I probably should’ve made plans to stay the entire weekend but I’m going on Friday and leaving on Saturday.

Do you know we’ve never played Louisville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I’m looking forward to it. I probably should’ve made plans to stay the entire weekend but I’m going on Friday and leaving on Saturday.

Do you know we’ve never played Louisville?

I was aware of that. As it stands right now I'll drive up and back after the game, it's not a bad drive at all

Deleted member 2897

To all of you able to get up to Louisville - thank you for your loyalty to our team. It to me is THE GAME right now of the season. With a 26 point spread Saturday, the odds are highly likely we head up to Louisville 2-3. If we can win @Louisville, we're suddenly back to 3-3 with a 2 game winning streak, and having broken our multi-year long road losing streak. Then we get Duke at home on possibly their backup QB, or possibly their old starter back for the first time this year. Then we go on the road to play a spiraling Virginia Tech team without their starting QB...and we've had their number the last few years. Then another home game against a UNC team whose been playing their backup QB and barely edged out Pitt at their place.

There is a lot of football left. If we can't beat Louisville, it will be a huge sad with warning will robinson alarms going off everywhere. But if we can win, it will give us some intriguing turnaround potential.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
To all of you able to get up to Louisville - thank you for your loyalty to our team. It to me is THE GAME right now of the season. With a 26 point spread Saturday, the odds are highly likely we head up to Louisville 2-3. If we can win @Louisville, we're suddenly back to 3-3 with a 2 game winning streak, and having broken our multi-year long road losing streak. Then we get Duke at home on possibly their backup QB, or possibly their old starter back for the first time this year. Then we go on the road to play a spiraling Virginia Tech team without their starting QB...and we've had their number the last few years. Then another home game against a UNC team whose been playing their backup QB and barely edged out Pitt at their place.

There is a lot of football left. If we can't beat Louisville, it will be a huge sad with warning will robinson alarms going off everywhere. But if we can win, it will give us some intriguing turnaround potential.

I’m going!!! Go Jackets!

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer

It definitely COULD happen. Hoping the team doesn't get ahead of themselves, plays solid , near error free football against BG, and builds from there.