The Search

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
1291b804bcc1beaf07a504d7d01a2414728e9efa33ea3fbc57281cc1b08dc461.jpg

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
FWIW Moton is going to make someone a good coach but he is still light years from the ACC level. He should step up to an AAC or something just below that before even thinking about this. N&O knows it but is pimping him for some brownie points with Moton plus some clicks by worried NCCU fans.

His comment is pretty funny though.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
FWIW Moton is going to make someone a good coach but he is still light years from the ACC level. He should step up to an AAC or something just below that before even thinking about this. N&O knows it but is pimping him for some brownie points with Moton plus some clicks by worried NCCU fans.

His comment is pretty funny though.

Not to be pedantic.. but a light year is a measure of distance, not time. Will take your point, though.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not to be pedantic.. but a light year is a measure of distance, not time. Will take your point, though.

And not a good measure as the speed of light varies with the density of the medium it is going though. And time is relative...........

Speaking of time, when is the search going to be done? NIT is over tomorrow. And I doubt any of the final 4 coaches are coming (tic).

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
And not a good measure as the speed of light varies with the density of the medium it is going though. And time is relative...........

Speaking of time, when is the search going to be done? NIT is over tomorrow. And I doubt any of the final 4 coaches are coming (tic).
My guess is friday at 3:45