The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Not sure if we’ll get an official Ultra boost this yr but I’ll be willing to bet we’ll get a team shoe with boost

AlphaBoost
56FFB783-B536-4969-A5EF-8AFC19D97FBC.jpeg

56FFB783-B536-4969-A5EF-8AFC19D97FBC.jpeg
FFF5295E-BBE9-40A9-9D13-99FBB48BE106.jpeg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Fits true to size, maybe a little short if you have a long torso. High quality stitched GT logo as well.
I almost always wear a Large, and I got the new white polo in Large--it's a bit short, as Milwaukee said, and a bit more snug than most Larges, but for me it still fits fine.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I almost always wear a Large, and I got the new white polo in Large--it's a bit short, as Milwaukee said, and a bit more snug than most Larges, but for me it still fits fine.
Adidas, Nike, etc are all starting to make their clothing, shirts especially, more slim/athletic fitting as they like to call it. I don’t mind a shirt being somewhat sung but if you throw them in the dryer they go from a Large to an extra Medium real quick. Lol

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Adidas, Nike, etc are all starting to make their clothing, shirts especially, more slim/athletic fitting as they like to call it. I don’t mind a shirt being somewhat sung but if you throw them in the dryer they go from a Large to an extra Medium real quick. Lol

As a larger guy (5'9, 265) I hate this movement of slim fit. Not every guy who needs an XL is just taller. I need an XL because I'm extra large not extra tall!!! Finding a shirt to fit properly is a personal hell. Xxl is a friggin tent on me and an XL is weirdly snug around the mid area and chest area. It fits but not comfy. I suppose I should lost 50lbs and stop complaining, but man. What a way to drive sales towards teens and not real men who aren't 160lbs and 6'2 lol. Average American Male is like 5'10, 225. That should be what they base sizes off of.

Rant over.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
As a larger guy (5'9, 265) I hate this movement of slim fit. Not every guy who needs an XL is just taller. I need an XL because I'm extra large not extra tall!!! Finding a shirt to fit properly is a personal hell. Xxl is a friggin tent on me and an XL is weirdly snug around the mid area and chest area. It fits but not comfy. I suppose I should lost 50lbs and stop complaining, but man. What a way to drive sales towards teens and not real men who aren't 160lbs and 6'2 lol. Average American Male is like 5'10, 225. That should be what they base sizes off of.

Rant over.
PREACH! I'm 5'10", 245 and have the same problem with XLs these days. I guess I too could cut back on the beers, but **** that noise.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
PREACH! I'm 5'10", 245 and have the same problem with XLs these days. I guess I too could cut back on the beers, but **** that noise.

It's just annoying picking up an XL and seeing slim fit. No one buying an XL is slim lol. Slim fit should be a specialty for XL for those guys built like the guys we cheer for. I'm sure Jamious Griffin wears a XL or large in a slim fit design, but if I were built like him I would of been on the field somewhere! Lol

AUFC

Helluva Engineer

Rant over.

I mean I have this same problem and am a very different body-type than you. Nothing fits off the rack...you gotta just find your brand that works best or splurge for custom-fit and tailored stuff. I'm short and I've found Gap and Uniqlo tailor most towards my body-type.

My Georgia Tech basketball free tshirt (XS) from last season is so embarrassingly large that I don't wear it outside of the house. Big missed opportunity for building brand recognition, but that's par for the course for GTAA.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My wife knows I would never spend a lot of money on shoes, so she ordered these for me. To all you young and single guys, find you a woman like that and keep her happy!
ef96a3be78d85308e289ec067530ed41.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I got those as well a few months back. Only dislike is Buzz on the tounge and not GT. Other than that they’re great. I hoop in them all the time.