The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Haha I mean it looks good! But a medium????? Maybe I'll do a large

Yep. Zoom in. You can see the M on the tag. And get this...I actually put the Small on! And it did fit. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’m training around some injuries right now, and have lost a little upper body size, I would have actually gotten the small! But as soon as I add upper body muscle mass back to where I normally stay, it would have been tight across my back.

Hahaha wow. Did they exchange it without issue? I am going tomorrow to exchange the State shirt with “Tech” in it. Mine is absolutely massive. Want to go down a size

Yeah, no problems. The guy working there even said that Adidas is all over the map in sizing. Said some of the styles are running extra small. This is nuts.

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
Just got a notification that my Game Mode Gold pullover hoodie is finally shipping— ordered it in July when it 1st popped up on bookstore site. It is also now back on the bookstore site and showing as in stock. FWIW, I saw the gray version of the hoodie in the store yesterday and material is very nice IMHO.
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/P...tId=&graphicId=AGAT8S&langId=-1&storeId=15054
View attachment 6629
Does anybody know how this one fits. I normally a large in adidas. Should I go with a medium or large? I'm 5'11 and 180 lbs.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anybody know how this one fits. I normally a large in adidas. Should I go with a medium or large? I'm 5'11 and 180 lbs.

I put this one on in the bookstore last night as well. You can use my photos above for reference. I’m 5ft 9in, 47in chest, 225 lbs. I normally wear an XL in Under Armour, Nike, and Adidas’ NON GameMode tee shirts and polos. This hoodie IS a GameMode series, and as such, I was easily able to put the Medium on and have it fit like clothes “should”. The Large was...ok...if I like a bit of a baggy look and lots of room in the upper body/shoulder area (this is a problem area in clothes for me). But at this Large size, the hoodie was incredibly long, and the bottom of the hoodie would cover my crotch. At my “regular” size of XL, the hoodie would hit my thighs below my crotch.

This GameMode stuff is cut for a very, very loose and long fit. I would HIGHLY recommend trying before you buy, as the sizing is way off as many of us have posted. And on top of that, in spending almost 2 hours last night trying on all this stuff (and walking out with $400 worth of stuff), I realized it’s still just as Adidas was when I sold their golf apparel. You can grab two of the exact same style and same size off the rack right next to each other, try them on, and get two TOTALLY different fits. I did this with several things...the new short sleeve white GameMode pullover jacket, the new short sleeve navy blue button up GameMode (kind of a PFG style) shirt, and GameMode polos...put on a Large navy GameMode polo that fit me perfectly (I bought) and put on the identical, but gold Large, and it wouldn’t go over my shoulders. Seriously. I would have ripped it if I had kept pulling.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New adidas Tiro track pants now available from Hibbett Sports.
https://www.hibbett.com/adidas-mens...1#q=georgia+tech+adidas&lang=default&start=10
H6790_0001_main

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Don’t mind the hair I’m growing it out and it’s humid today in Flint The hoodie is a L Ford good in arm length but torso area is a little bulky Going down a size wouldn’t work in ten arms So I’d say stay with what you’d usually wear I think it’s more for cold weather and layers underneath it View attachment 6675

Ryan: Did you not say you bought the navy full zip jacket as well? I am just under 6' and only weigh about 178. My arms are very long though, as I wear a 34/35 sleeve. You think the medium in the blue hooded full zip jacket will work? Thanks.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Ryan: Did you not say you bought the navy full zip jacket as well? I am just under 6' and only weigh about 178. My arms are very long though, as I wear a 34/35 sleeve. You think the medium in the blue hooded full zip jacket will work? Thanks.
I did. I had to send back the Large for a Medium. Like Chris said. Sizing is all over the place.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. One more question: Do you believe, based on the medium you have in that jacket, that the sleeves will fit me with the long arms? Thanks. I realize this is assuming the medium I get is the same as the medium you purchased.
Yea. I’m 6’3” and have a 6’7” wingspan. It’s a little short but not enough to bother me.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Don’t mind the hair I’m growing it out and it’s humid today in Flint The hoodie is a L Ford good in arm length but torso area is a little bulky Going down a size wouldn’t work in ten arms So I’d say stay with what you’d usually wear I think it’s more for cold weather and layers underneath it View attachment 6675
Sorry for the run on sentences and misspelling. Lol. For some reason my phone wasn’t letting me add any commas or periods and spell check wasn’t working! I was not day drunk. I save that for Saturday’s now.