The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
Wish they sold more of the gear the team/coaches wear. Several t-shirts (ATL, 404, GREAT, Attack, etc). I know they will always have stuff the fans won’t, but some of it would be nice... this hat is better than the current white one online as well (however - I like that they are giving stuff away to the students...good for their encouragement to keep hype up with them):

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Wish they sold more of the gear the team/coaches wear. Several t-shirts (ATL, 404, GREAT, Attack, etc). I know they will always have stuff the fans won’t, but some of it would be nice... this hat is better than the current white one online as well (however - I like that they are giving stuff away to the students...good for their encouragement to keep hype up with them):

I actually bought that exact hat at the GT Bookstore on Saturday before the game. It's fitted with the mesh type of material, I think it's a great deal for $28 and it looks pretty good too I gotta say. There were only a few left that weren't in the XL/XXL size, though.

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
I actually bought that exact hat at the GT Bookstore on Saturday before the game. It's fitted with the mesh type of material, I think it's a great deal for $28 and it looks pretty good too I gotta say. There were only a few left that weren't in the XL/XXL size, though.

Didn’t know they had it. Oh well. Maybe they bring it back

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just got a notification that my Game Mode Gold pullover hoodie is finally shipping— ordered it in July when it 1st popped up on bookstore site. It is also now back on the bookstore site and showing as in stock. FWIW, I saw the gray version of the hoodie in the store yesterday and material is very nice IMHO.
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/P...tId=&graphicId=AGAT8S&langId=-1&storeId=15054
View attachment 6629
I received my hoodie in the mail today— really nice material, finally a gold adidas hoodie! Fits slightly bigger than I would prefer, but good enough for me.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I received my hoodie in the mail today— really nice material, finally a gold adidas hoodie! Fits slightly bigger than I would prefer, but good enough for me.

Apparently if an item is in the GameMode series, it’s about a half size to full size larger than expected. My navy GameMode tee shirts from adidas.com came in today, and they are baggy/loose as h***. Going to have to swap them out. Yet I wear XL in every other Tech line (Under Armour, Nike, Champion).

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan

I love the hoodie. I wanted it a little bigger (kinda how I like hoodies) - it’s not too heavy and is good for weather in the 40s.

I think it fits great. Looking forward to the quarter zip coming in tomorrow or Thursday

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
I love the hoodie. I wanted it a little bigger (kinda how I like hoodies) - it’s not too heavy and is good for weather in the 40s.

I think it fits great. Looking forward to the quarter zip coming in tomorrow or Thursday

To reiterate. I wear a large in the polos, but got an XL in the hoodie and it’s a little big but as I said - I wanted it that way

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New adidas sweatshirt available from Kohl’s.
https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-376...ia tech adidas&diestoreid=450&selectShip=true
74A32F54-077D-4355-861B-C53459BF6B46.jpeg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Any current promo codes?

I'm extremely disappointed in the season ticket holder discount. 10% is basically nothing. I get better discounts by just watching fanatics.com!

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Alright...let’s focus back on why I HATE trying to order anything Adidas, as I’ve mentioned several times in this thread. The long awaited gold GameMode pullover that has finally started shipping this week...here it is.

ebb38d40cf3e439aea451fffe6d23036.jpg

fc4e8044e55f46fc38061f3ec6ecde51.jpg

This thing is LAUGHABLY huge!! This is a XL, same size I wear in most of their tee shirts, and most polos. I have a 46-48 inch chest measurement under the arms and 19+ inch circumference bicep/triceps, so I’m FIRMLY in all manufacturers XL shirts. Look at all the material I have attempted to show billowing around my midsection...I have it gathered up in my hand in the one photo. Sleeves are at least 6” too long. I feel like a 10 year old boy in his dad’s shirt.

I could easily, and I mean easily go down to a medium in this. But didn’t have that luxury of trying on before buying. This is insane.

For reference, here is the fit of an Under Armour XL polo (the white version of the gold and white that I’ve said are the best polos in the bookstore). This one is brand new as well, and fits like all Under Armour fits me. It’s nice to be able to order UA and know the fit beforehand.

e6ceabe1b70eb8a0142767a0b136a3f2.jpg

And for more reference, here’s the Adidas Creator tee in XL that I posted earlier in the thread. An adidas XL, same “size “ as the pullover...

5d3a6eb86f96eaed916888ec9f29a665.jpg

I guess just know that GameMode means that you can literally apparently wear it OVER actual game shoulder pads...

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Alright...let’s focus back on why I HATE trying to order anything Adidas, as I’ve mentioned several times in this thread. The long awaited gold GameMode pullover that has finally started shipping this week...here it is.

ebb38d40cf3e439aea451fffe6d23036.jpg

fc4e8044e55f46fc38061f3ec6ecde51.jpg

This thing is LAUGHABLY huge!! This is a XL, same size I wear in most of their tee shirts, and most polos. I have a 46-48 inch chest measurement under the arms and 19+ inch circumference bicep/triceps, so I’m FIRMLY in all manufacturers XL shirts. Look at all the material I have attempted to show billowing around my midsection...I have it gathered up in my hand in the one photo. Sleeves are at least 6” too long. I feel like a 10 year old boy in his dad’s shirt.

I could easily, and I mean easily go down to a medium in this. But didn’t have that luxury of trying on before buying. This is insane.

For reference, here is the fit of an Under Armour XL polo (the white version of the gold and white that I’ve said are the best polos in the bookstore). This one is brand new as well, and fits like all Under Armour fits me. It’s nice to be able to order UA and know the fit beforehand.

e6ceabe1b70eb8a0142767a0b136a3f2.jpg

And for more reference, here’s the Adidas Creator tee in XL that I posted earlier in the thread. An adidas XL, same “size “ as the pullover...

5d3a6eb86f96eaed916888ec9f29a665.jpg

I guess just know that GameMode means that you can literally apparently wear it OVER actual game shoulder pads...

I guess this is good for me as I'm 5'9 who wears 40-42 in pants.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess this is good for me as I'm 5'9 who wears 40-42 in pants.

I’m hoping mine is just one of the (not so) rare Adidas pieces that are cut way too large just out of the blue. This is ridiculously large. Not even remotely CLOSE to an XL cut. It’s at least 10” wider when laid out flat than any XL shirt I could grab for comparison. I mean if I had 4 poles, I’d have a kick *** tailgate tent with this thing. It’s comically large...like it’s on purpose. No one wearing a true XL could possibly wear this thing. Look how long it is.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Anyone get their Gold Hoodie yet? Curious how that fits.
Yessir, posted about it yesterday. I wear a Large, I'm 6' 195lb. It fits slightly larger than I personally prefer, and it is a little on the long side(which appears to be the intent), but I'm good with it. Sticking with Large, and will wear the hell out of it.