The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
All Adidas, Nike and Under Armour gear is 20% off on the bookstore site.

It says only Nike and UA, but Adidas gear is showing the 20% off reflected on the price.

I'm grabbing 2 game mode polos as they fit more true to size (my beliefs) and maybe the CHOA jersey as it's down to $96 instead of 120

Isn’t the CHOA jersey listing just a placeholder? I’m almost positive it’s showing as out of stock and not orderable

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Isn’t the CHOA jersey listing just a placeholder? I’m almost positive it’s showing as out of stock and not orderable
Ah! You're right.

I just saw it listed and thought I may circle around to it.

I wish there was a promo code to use on this. 2 game mode polos and I'm at $135ish after tax.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
It ships after the game from ramblinwreckstore.com (fanatics), but I think the bookstore is going to have them in stock before or on gameday.

And the ship date on ramblinwreckstore.com may just be a very wild estimation, also. They could very well ship by game day.

Chris: I believe you knew the sizing on the UA GT stuff. Did you say it was pretty true to size? I wear a L polo in most cases, but I just wanted to make sure if I order a UA gold polo, it fits. Thanks.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Chris: I believe you knew the sizing on the UA GT stuff. Did you say it was pretty true to size? I wear a L polo in most cases, but I just wanted to make sure if I order a UA gold polo, it fits. Thanks.

I think you’ll be fine ordering a Large in UA. It is pretty true to size. If anything, it’s a bit more tailored/slim fit in the midsection, but just enough not to look baggy or loose. It’s usually not so slim that it’s tight on most average builds.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New Arched Amplifier T now available from Fanatics sites, and cuffed knit hat (already available at bookstore) is now available from Fanatics sites as well.
https://www.fansedge.com/ga-tech-ye...7+br-50?pageSize=72&sortOption=NewestArrivals
thumb.jpg

thumb (1).jpg

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
View attachment 6744

Went to pick this up and could not believe it!!! An Adidas product that fits true to size. Proper length for height and arms. Currently 30% off at Dicks

With Adidas, if it’s not part of the “GameMode” line, it tends to run pretty true to size. You can get the occasional flyer of course, but it’s much easier to buy online off size alone with the rest of the Adidas styles. But GameMode...you better try on, or order at least one size smaller than usual.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
With Adidas, if it’s not part of the “GameMode” line, it tends to run pretty true to size. You can get the occasional flyer of course, but it’s much easier to buy online off size alone with the rest of the Adidas styles. But GameMode...you better try on, or order at least one size smaller than usual.
I got the gold game mode hoodie. The arm length is perfect but around the chest/torso area is extremely bulky. I’m hesitant to go down a size because of the arm length.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I got the gold game mode hoodie. The arm length is perfect but around the chest/torso area is extremely bulky. I’m hesitant to go down a size because of the arm length.
Yeah I had to get a small but the arm length is still fine unless I’m really stretching out. 6ft 170. Everything larger was just laughably baggy. Same with the game mode T-shirt.