The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

So it is getting close to season and I don't have a new jersey or hat yet. I get one every year, although I bought all three jerseys last year. Called the Bookstore and the new jerseys are in and will be up on the website next week. But they kind of look like last years White with a gold 1 the guy said. He said the collar is different but he sleeves are the same. I will get it. Hat, still thinking. He did say there will be another jersey into the season. I pressed him and he said it would not be white or Navy. I am guessing gold. Will get that one when it comes out.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
So it is getting close to season and I don't have a new jersey or hat yet. I get one every year, although I bought all three jerseys last year. Called the Bookstore and the new jerseys are in and will be up on the website next week. But they kind of look like last years White with a gold 1 the guy said. He said the collar is different but he sleeves are the same. I will get it. Hat, still thinking. He did say there will be another jersey into the season. I pressed him and he said it would not be white or Navy. I am guessing gold. Will get that one when it comes out.
Its gonna be that stupid grey/blue one probably

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Also on a totally tangential note.

I ordered my first ever pair of ultra boosts from adidas.com on 8/2 I finally got the shipping confirmation today, with an EDD of 8/10. Clearly they are having inventory/shipping problems. They were listed as in stock on the app.

Maybe they need some ISYE types to sort themselves out over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting update
My shoes are “shipped” but “delayed” now coming Monday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
New Creator shirt on bookstore website...
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/P...Id=&graphicId=GAT4LWI&langId=-1&storeId=15054

B3A61730-67E0-4D8C-AA0F-CB2C5CF085CD.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Went to the GT Barnes and Noble yesterday... Didn't see any of the Adidas stuff that the Internet site head on sale a few weeks ago. Truly sad that none of the new Tech Gold is readily available.

also, it sure would be nice to have an embroidered Tech Gold full slip hoodie. #sigh

[emoji20]