The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I honestly like last year a bit better with the stinger. It doesn’t matter much with football have it
I'm wondering if they're going to do away with those this year. We've seen the guys wearing what looks like will be our home white jersey at fan day with the 150 patch and all on it, but the bookstore has all of last years Jerseys on clearance ($75) and on fan day they had 50% off all clearance items. My son picked me up the premium white Adidas fball jersey with gold number for $37.50 on fan day. Looks like they are trying to liquidate all those.

Also that all blue uni that leaked with the pattern on the shoulders, maybe that will be incorporated on all of our unis?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Review time:

Got my gold amplifier T-shirt. I like the fit and cut of the sleeve but it’s just a regular T-shirt. The ATLUTD amplifier tee felt a little different compared to ours

I got mine as well. I agree, it's just a 100% cotton T-shirt. But I like it. It fits well. If it was drifit it would be way to tight.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Same hats as the navy GT ones they sold during baseball season. L/XL fits me fine, I wear a 7-3/4 fitted hat. I may have a basketball for a head, though.

Interesting. Some of the photos I have seen of it make the brim itself hyper large like old school throw back spurrier style.

Will wait and see next time I’m in town and try one on before buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Also on a totally tangential note.

I ordered my first ever pair of ultra boosts from adidas.com on 8/2 I finally got the shipping confirmation today, with an EDD of 8/10. Clearly they are having inventory/shipping problems. They were listed as in stock on the app.

Maybe they need some ISYE types to sort themselves out over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk