1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Milwaukee, Jan 26, 2019.

1. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I think we will see more adidas selection start to trickle in. This was our first year. Like literally 6 months in. I’m sure adidas wants to see a demand before unloading everything and I think they have. The Miamis and Louisville’s have been with them a while and it’s a bigger fan base, that’s why they have more to choose from. I think this summer and upcoming football season we will get more selection and better looking merchandise.
    As far as the bookstore goes, it blows my mind how pitiful the site is and the difference between merchandise in store to online is! Absolute joke!
    I can’t blame Adidas yet for anything because we’ve only been with them for 6 months. Now if the selection is this bad in a year from now then maybe, but it’s a million times better than what we had!

2. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

I don't shop at either Kohl's or Walmart or similar stores, but I'm glad Tech gear of any sort is being sold at places like that, because those places are where plenty of people do shop, and it's way past time for Tech to have gear on their racks, since I'm sure they are loaded with mutt gear.

3. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

Given CGC's penchant for making a splash on social media, I'd be HIGHLY surprised of we don't have a special one-off design for a big game this year. Possibly even the first game versus Clemson which will be nationally televised and I believe will kick off the ACC Network.

BuzzThePlumber likes this.
  4. Techster

Techster Helluva Engineer

This. I'm sure UGA has no problems with the checks they get every month from the "cheap" UGA stuff sold at those stores. If you want to grow your fanbase, a bad way to do it is be elitist about where you can get products, and where you can buy it. I'm sure TStan and our athletics department would love to receive those same checks UGA is getting from selling at those stores.

5. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

AMEN !!!

64jacket and BuzzThePlumber like this.
  6. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I think the same. I figured the NCST Thursday nite game since it’s a guaranteed prime time kick or the UGA game would be the obvious choices.

Techster likes this.
  7. GoGATech

GoGATech Ramblin' Wreck

NC State game will probably be the white out game and freezing *** cold.

8. AlabamaBuzz

AlabamaBuzz Helluva Engineer

Yes, when you think warmth, you think "white". Oh well. ;)

9. Buzztheirazz

Buzztheirazz Helluva Engineer

If it’s at night...color>warmth doesn’t matter.

Dottie1145 and GTRock like this.
  10. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

11. GTRock

GTRock Helluva Engineer

12. boger2337

boger2337 Helluva Engineer

BuzzThePlumber likes this.
  13. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

14. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

After looking at these they remind me of the late 90’s early 2000 And 1 unis thst some schools wore. I remember something similar from U of Detroit when I was on a visit. Lol

15. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

16. Gold1

Gold1 Helluva Engineer

17. AlabamaBuzz

AlabamaBuzz Helluva Engineer

This is what I have been saying. Why would a company not want to MAKE $$? It just does not make sense to me.

18. MGTfan

MGTfan Helluva Engineer

I’ve also been wanting a gold hoodie. Would bust that in a heartbeat.

Dottie1145, Gold1 and BuzzThePlumber like this.
  19. The InstAtute

The InstAtute Ramblin' Wreck

I really like the long sleeve shirt in this video with TECH on the back vertically. Anyone have any info on where to purchase......

20. DH9387

DH9387 Helluva Engineer

According to CGC in the GT Signing Day show from this morning, today’s theme for the offseason workout program was “5 Star Player Development” to coincide with National Signing Day. CGC designed and gave out the shirt to the players and staff to go along with the theme, so unfortunately they are not for sale.

The InstAtute and boger2337 like this.