The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think we will see more adidas selection start to trickle in. This was our first year. Like literally 6 months in. I’m sure adidas wants to see a demand before unloading everything and I think they have. The Miamis and Louisville’s have been with them a while and it’s a bigger fan base, that’s why they have more to choose from. I think this summer and upcoming football season we will get more selection and better looking merchandise.
As far as the bookstore goes, it blows my mind how pitiful the site is and the difference between merchandise in store to online is! Absolute joke!
I can’t blame Adidas yet for anything because we’ve only been with them for 6 months. Now if the selection is this bad in a year from now then maybe, but it’s a million times better than what we had!

It's funny that they are selling this stuff at Kohl's, that's all you need to know. These tacky designs they've rolled out for us are designed for department stores ie Kohl's, Walmart, etc.
I don't shop at either Kohl's or Walmart or similar stores, but I'm glad Tech gear of any sort is being sold at places like that, because those places are where plenty of people do shop, and it's way past time for Tech to have gear on their racks, since I'm sure they are loaded with mutt gear.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Given CGC's penchant for making a splash on social media, I'd be HIGHLY surprised of we don't have a special one-off design for a big game this year. Possibly even the first game versus Clemson which will be nationally televised and I believe will kick off the ACC Network.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't shop at either Kohl's or Walmart or similar stores, but I'm glad Tech gear of any sort is being sold at places like that, because those places are where plenty of people do shop, and it's way past time for Tech to have gear on their racks, since I'm sure they are loaded with mutt gear.

This. I'm sure UGA has no problems with the checks they get every month from the "cheap" UGA stuff sold at those stores. If you want to grow your fanbase, a bad way to do it is be elitist about where you can get products, and where you can buy it. I'm sure TStan and our athletics department would love to receive those same checks UGA is getting from selling at those stores.

This. I'm sure UGA has no problems with the checks they get every month from the "cheap" UGA stuff sold at those stores. If you want to grow your fanbase, a bad way to do it is be elitist about where you can get products, and where you can buy it. I'm sure TStan and our athletics department would love to received those same checks UGA is getting from selling at those stores.
AMEN !!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Given CGC's penchant for making a splash on social media, I'd be HIGHLY surprised of we don't have a special one-off design for a big game this year. Possibly even the first game versus Clemson which will be nationally televised and I believe will kick off the ACC Network.
I think the same. I figured the NCST Thursday nite game since it’s a guaranteed prime time kick or the UGA game would be the obvious choices.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
After looking at these they remind me of the late 90’s early 2000 And 1 unis thst some schools wore. I remember something similar from U of Detroit when I was on a visit. Lol

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
995DB23A-5076-4088-B258-D70FE27E9740.jpeg

@Gold1 @Supersizethatorder-mutt @Milwaukee

Adidas is holding back. GT needs to be bigger (probably bc it’s a women hoodie) but Gold hoodies are being made and WE ARE NOT GETTING THEM!!!

DH9387

Jolly Good Fellow

I really like the long sleeve shirt in this video with TECH on the back vertically. Anyone have any info on where to purchase......

According to CGC in the GT Signing Day show from this morning, today’s theme for the offseason workout program was “5 Star Player Development” to coincide with National Signing Day. CGC designed and gave out the shirt to the players and staff to go along with the theme, so unfortunately they are not for sale.