The "Geoff Collins" Rule

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Key was considered a VERY good coach even before he got to 'Bama. Saban literally re-arranged his staff to bring Key aboard. You don't coach under George O'Leary if you're a crap coach, and you definitely don't coach for Saban if you're a bad coach.

Andrew Thacker is considered one of "up and comers" of coaching. He's was part of the "35 under 35" coaches. Think about that.

Patenaude has broken offensive records everywhere he's coached.

Tashard Choice was nominated for one of the top RB coaches by a media outlet.

Our assistant coaches can coach. And if you look at our offseason workout videos, they're out there grinding with our players early in the morning. This is a very dynamic staff, and I expect very good things from them.

Of course, proof is in the pudding. Just win, baby!
We'll see, but about this "35 under 35": One of my former empl0yees was named one of the "30 Best Under 30" when his new boss simply nominated him. turned out the only true part of that was the "under 30" thing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We'll see, but about this "35 under 35": One of my former empl0yees was named one of the "30 Best Under 30" when his new boss simply nominated him. turned out the only true part of that was the "under 30" thing.
Wheres ae87 to show that a single data point of info does not make a (line) truth u can make a predition.

I think u are trolling us - good joke