The 2016-2017 season starts now...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What does he base this on? How on earth could he estimate our tempo, unless he's just guessing based on our coaching change.
Pomeroy is @coolhaji33... @coolhaji33 IS POMEROY!!!

https://gtswarm.com/threads/points-this-year.9972/#post-237254

BKo3qdC.gif

Love you @coolhaji33 ;)

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I'm dying to find out who can SCORE on this team? like Heath can pass but who is going to score?Unless we just run and gun ad nauseum,we could have games in the 40s.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm dying to find out who can SCORE on this team? like Heath can pass but who is going to score?Unless we just run and gun ad nauseum,we could have games in the 40s.

Get used to some low scoring games unless the Freshman come in with better offensive games than advertised. If we do run and gun get ready to have to add another digit to the scoreboard as we don't have the athletes to run with most ACC teams. Selectively sure - but not a Loyola approach.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Can't believe my Ace Ventura Finkle/Einhorn play didn't get love. Obviously someone was messing my mic.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
He's not lying. It probably is the worst P5 roster I've ever seen. I think we'll pull 3-4 out of the hat somehow. I just realized we open with my alma mater.