Tennessee Game 1

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Wish all in our fan base were as mature as SD. Sometimes we forget we live in glass houses.

Pulling for Mills to overcome this and see great success in the future (just not against us). He has a ton of good options and I think he will bounce back.

I get what he's saying, but I think there's a bit of a difference between "talking bad" about someone and stating the obvious. The kid repeatedly broke rules and ultimately let his team down. Those are facts, not opinions. Now...in my opinion, that's a very selfish thing to do, but we were all kids once.

Any attacks on him at personal level is uncalled for, I agree, but I don't think that's what I've seen out of the majority of our fan base. I'm glad we had him for a year, but I'm disappointed in how his career panned out. I wish him the best going forward.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I can't lie, I'm loving reading the Vols' board. They talk about us like we're the freaking boogeyman.

Wait, did sumbody say triple option? ...

earthquake.gif

jacob

Banned
Just saw some other fan say it will be announced in the next few days. He says he has some pretty reliable sources. They asked Butch about it and he didn't deny it, said he's heard the rumors. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.
It's never great to hear about suspensions but this could be the equalizer after Mills got dismissed.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It's never great to hear about suspensions but this could be the equalizer after Mills got dismissed.
This, imo would be worse than losing Mills. It's arguable their best DT, their MLB, and a starting OT, which they already lost the other one to injury.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Okay, so ESPN has leaked the computer story board for how our game is scriptued. So, the breaking news is that (1) we're going to be wearing 2013 throwback unis, (2) Matthew Jordan is great passer, and (3) our OL is not great.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Okay, so ESPN has leaked the computer story board for how our game is scriptued. So, the breaking news is that (1) we're going to be wearing 2013 throwback unis, (2) Matthew Jordan is great passer, and (3) our OL is not great.

I'm ok with that outcome. However, Mills won't be there, and I have never seen Stewart line up with his hands down by his hips, he always is moving them.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I've been wondering when the Tennessee suspensions were coming. No way a program like that goes an entire off-season without any suspensions. I hope they go through with it and don't hold them off until week 2 vs Indiana State, but I wouldnt put it past the SEC.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I've been wondering when the Tennessee suspensions were coming. No way a program like that goes an entire off-season without any suspensions. I hope they go through with it and don't hold them off until week 2 vs Indiana State, but I wouldnt put it past the SEC.

While that wouldn't shock me, it would present a pretty clear statement with us having just dismissed our all star RB...both that they have zero ethics whatsoever and that they're scared $hitless of losing to us.