Tennessee Game 1

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer

Milwaukee

Banned
Yes, they have normal vendors that have normal pricing structures as well. If you want $11 sandwiches and $9 beers they have that. The new Fan First structure that Blank rolled out was to cater to families I believe. Pretty cool.

I'm good for 4 dogs at 2 dollars per pop. (for myself)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Just the basic food is cheap the other stuff is regular stadium price. There appears different tiers of beers, not all of them are cheap
The price for chick fil a and other places like that are actually the same as if you were outside of the stadium.

Animal02

Banned
Really looking forward to the new Fan First Concession prices at Mercedes Benz Stadium. You can also look at the entire menu for each vendor based off which section or level you're in. These prices along with unlimited refills are unheard of at venues. Kudos Arthur.

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/food-beverage/

View attachment 2824
I used to have season tickets to the red wings. I was walking by a beer vendor who was having problems with the keg....it was all foam. I joked to my date that they had found a new way to increase profits. They guy overheard me and said. "No, it is all about the customer" I responded by saying if it was all about the customer, you would not be charging $10 for a 16 oz draft beer. He had no further response. Kudos to the new stadium for taking a different direction.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Jack state vs Chattanooga
Last year chat lead alabama at half.

Watching them shows me Jacksonville state defense is pretty aggressive -dl shoots gap and the lb bring pressure. One db #3 Is very good.

They rest till Sept 9.

Imo if we have a qb and stay with in the offense we will be fine.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Jack state vs Chattanooga
Last year chat lead alabama at half.

Watching them shows me Jacksonville state defense is pretty aggressive -dl shoots gap and the lb bring pressure. One db #3 Is very good.

They rest till Sept 9.

Imo if we have a qb and stay with in the offense we will be fine.
Bama led Chatt 14-3 at half last year. Chatt was up after the first quarter though 3-0

Milwaukee

Banned
Jax St has a bigtime RB Roc Thomas (NFL scouts are looking at him). He was a higher rated prospect than Perrine at Oklahoma and Royce Freeman at Oregon. He left Auburn to join his HS coach who now coaches Jax St. He's all they have. Their QB is by far the worst QB we will have faced in the past few years, he has trouble making really simple throws. He was originally a walk on Free Safety for them. They have a playmaking DE who gets a lot of attention but hes only 230lbs, we should move him with ease.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Someone just said they lost a OT (starter) possibly to injury as well. Both guys we're in the rumor of guys getting suspended.