Tennessee Game 1

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Unlike the press conference yesterday when you could hear all the questions, as well as the answers from coach, apparently there were no mics provided for the questioners today. It would sure help to hear the questions he is answering.
I understand the fan angst but you have to remember the press conference and these after practice Q+As are for different purposes. Press conferences are the main thing for the game week that will be used nation wide so having a good record of everything is needed. These after practice pow wows are for the beat writers in the room. The team just happens to film them and upload them but the full context isn't the point.

I understand the fan angst but you have to remember the press conference and these after practice Q+As are for different purposes. Press conferences are the main thing for the game week that will be used nation wide so having a good record of everything is needed. These after practice pow wows are for the beat writers in the room. The team just happens to film them and upload them but the full context isn't the point.
That makes sense, but, if I remember correctly, last year even the full press conferences didn't mic those asking questions. So at least they have improved that for this year.....thus far

Jmonty71

Banned
Start one lol I would be awful at trying to find look alikes
I agree., Kind of fun. Although, shame on the UT fans. I can agree in mocking a coach. However; mocking players that are just kids, is a little too much. For my taste. I rather stay classy. Oh.... "HI, by the way"

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I agree., Kind of fun. Although, shame on the UT fans. I can agree in mocking a coach. However; mocking players that are just kids, is a little too much. For my taste. I rather stay classy. Oh.... "HI, by the way"
gojackets.com has been doing these for other teams as long as I can remember. I don't have a problem at all with this. A lot of fan bases do this.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
What's the difference between a vol and a mutt? A vol is capable of turning on and actually using a computer.

Monday night we are gonna do what the mutts can't get done. Beat the Vols!