Tennessee Game 1

txsting

Jolly Good Fellow
From the presser, I'd say taquon will start with a kinda short leash. 80% likely to me. MJ would be 2.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Shoop: GaTech still dangerous without top rusher
“One guy has missed some time, but they have a No. 22, and I forget his name right now — (it’s Clinton Lynch) — but he averages 11 yards a carry and 30 yards a reception. That’s got my attention. I promise you. They’re good players. Their running backs and their slots, and their quarterbacks and receivers, are all very, very talented. He’ll always have a fullback. They’ve talked about a true freshman playing some at fullback.

“We’ve watched all their guys. [Kivonte] Benson had a good spring game, and they’ve had some other guys at the fullback position that are very, very good players.

“Coach Johnson knows how to utilize his talent, for sure.”

Hoke: 'Can't tell you who the starters are' at DE
“In this first ballgame, it’s a little different from an offensive standpoint defending, so your focus and your intensity has got to be there every play or, all of a sudden, you give up an 80-yarder because you don’t do your job,” Hoke said.

Hoke has indicated that he’s hoping to rotate up to 10 defensive linemen this season. He said he’s optimistic that the Vols will be able to use that many linemen, but it might not happy right away.

?“I believe we will,” he said. “I don’t know if we’ll be there on that first week. But I think, as we continue to develop with some of the younger guys — Deandre (Johnson) coming in January, he got a little bit of a head start on some of the other freshmen — but just the progress that we keep trying to make.”

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
That's it. I fought it off as long as I could. I'm officially on board the kirvonte hype train.

I've been high on him as a "lightning" change-up to Dedrick's "thunder" all offseason, but now he gets a shot to be the man. I LOVE having the breakaway threat at BB, and I think his short stature will help him bounce off tacklers. He seems to be what CPJ was looking for when he first put Snoddy at BB.

Taylorshaw22

Georgia Tech Fan
In search of 1 ticket as I have no one to go to the game with because everyone seems to be a fan of that school up north. Let me know and go jackets!!

volsportsfan

Georgia Tech Fan
well fellas, it's almost here. If you guys are like me, you will be more frustrated at how your own team is playing rather than the opposing team and whatever they are doing. Hope we destroy you, but I doubt it. UT 27 GT 24.