Tennessee Game 1

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Butch Davis said after talking to Mike Stoops at Kentucky that: Tennessee will beat GT as we have more 4 stars talent than the Wildcats. Also, Kentucky wasn't very excited about playing against an ACC opponent especially at noon in a bowl game on New Years eve.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Also, Kentucky wasn't very excited about playing against an ACC opponent especially at noon in a bowl game on New Years eve.

So, playing their 15th ever bowl game (first in 6 years), having tied their best record entering a bowl game since 1998, against an opponent from the best conference in the nation was unexciting?

God, Kentucky sucks.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I do love that "Terrified" poll line. I think we are going about this cut blocking and chopping blocking claims all wrong. We ought to encourage the claims and stir the fear, churn it right up until kickoff. Deny nothing. They want to think it, yessir. Have at it. They have everything to fear including fear itself. I just thought of that the other day. I thought it was pretty good.

Milwaukee

Banned
I do love that "Terrified" poll line. I think we are going about this cut blocking and chopping blocking claims all wrong. We ought to encourage the claims and stir the fear, churn it right up until kickoff. Deny nothing. They want to think it, yessir. Have at it. They have everything to fear including fear itself. I just thought of that the other day. I thought it was pretty good.

The sad truth, unfortunately, is the officials will also be on high alert after an off-season of TN chatter. Unfortunately true.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
th

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Butch Davis said after talking to Mike Stoops at Kentucky that: Tennessee will beat GT as we have more 4 stars talent than the Wildcats. Also, Kentucky wasn't very excited about playing against an ACC opponent especially at noon in a bowl game on New Years eve.

there were sure A LOT of Ky fans there if they were so bored

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
I know it's way early but I'm starting to feel optimistic about this game. They have alot of question marks?

So contrary to popular belief....40% of UT fans are actually pretty smart. I have to add they are a legitimate opponent and it should be a tough game. I expect a tight game decided in the last 5 minutes or less. I'm hoping for a blowout with a max exodus of orange and white at the half.
I got into it with some jerk Vol fan on Uncle Lou's YouTube site. He sees no way whatsoever that Tech can beat them....SMDH