Tell me this isn't true - Byerly injury

JEMJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
People must realize that you don't step in as a freshman and run this offense! Even JT couldn't do it and he is a very good one.

Yeah I agree, that's why I added my part there At the end. However on plays where JT's helmet comes off, or we are in mop up, I don't really care to see MJ in the back field.

JEMJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I strongly disagree with this. No doubt JT is elite. But you can win games with TB. i think he could be a Godsey for us with enough playing time. It would require everyone else stepping up, especially the D. as they say, this is just my opinion however.

Prior to this first game vs Alcorn I would have agreed with you. But it was the first time it really stood out to me how much of a difference there is between JT and TB. I think he is everything you could ever dream of having as a backup. But no offense to him, I don't think he could carry this seasons expectations.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Please God let Tims ligaments and joints be as strong as he is on the outside. He is integral to our success this year. We still move well when he's in the game if JT gets knicked up for a few plays or even a game.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
People must realize that you don't step in as a freshman and run this offense! Even JT couldn't do it and he is a very good one.

Marcus Marshall and about every other freshman says hey that have stepped up in their respective position..I think CC would be sufficient in the run game.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Please God let Tims ligaments and joints be as strong as he is on the outside. He is integral to our success this year. We still move well when he's in the game if JT gets knicked up for a few plays or even a game.
No offense but TB is not integral to our success this year. JeT staying healthy is integral to our success no matter who the backup is.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Next guy up...

Was thinking our back up was going to be as good as UGA's starter. Hahahaha oh well!

Hoping for the best for Timmy! You would think he could apply for a medical RS...but you would think it would be time to move on...

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
No offense but TB is not integral to our success this year. JeT staying healthy is integral to our success no matter who the backup is.
If he's out... we're screwed if anything happens to JT.. minor or major. With Tim at backup we atleast have a good fighting chance at beating some of the good teams we face this season. None of our backups can do that.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If he's out... we're screwed if anything happens to JT.. minor or major. With Tim at backup we atleast have a good fighting chance at beating some of the good teams we face this season. None of our backups can do that.
Qb in the triple option is critical
JET has shown us speed at qb is a big difference maker.
Since Ratliff went down - 4.5 speed and good passer , we have not added anyone with great speed.

I would say jordan will be back practicing at qb before we try the red shirts.

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
Campbell isn't ready yet. This season is a bust if he is our qb. Best option after byerley would be MJ, although TB is head and shoulders above both of them and almost as good as JT.

Really hoping he is back before FSU.