Tech vs Clemson, it's actually very easy to explain

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully, one day CPJ will have the player talent to put forth a credible passing game to go along with the running game. Then maybe he can dust off some of those pass plays hidden deep within his playbook.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
Okay and tell us all, what should PJ install?
I don't know. But 3 years running of what 150 yards total offense? Notice I didn't say a new offense, I said a new package. Hell, maybe he put in something new each of the last year, but it sure doesn't look like it. Coaches prepare new packages for schools all the damn time. It feels like with these guys we have nothing.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
It's more than talent. You can still block guys that are more talented than you. You can still make the correct reads. You can still be more decisive when running the option.

Not saying we would've won but we played awful.
If you have a decent position coach maybe. OL has consistently underperformed all but one or two years. Sewak HAS to go. It's that simple.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I don't know. But 3 years running of what 150 yards total offense? Notice I didn't say a new offense, I said a new package. Hell, maybe he put in something new each of the last year, but it sure doesn't look like it. Coaches prepare new packages for schools all the damn time. It feels like with these guys we have nothing.

We can't even run our playbook correctly. Why add more to **** it up even more

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Auburn has more talent than us and had an even worse game against Clemson. Syracuse has less talent than us and they did rather well against Clemson. Their defense is talented but they also seem to be well suited and well coached against some particular schemes.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Auburn has more talent than us and had an even worse game against Clemson. Syracuse has less talent than us and they did rather well against Clemson. Their defense is talented but they also seem to be well suited and well coached against some particular schemes.

I'm not sure they have less talent than us. What makes you think we are better?

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Agreed they just have more talent. Disappointing that Marshall did not play better tonight. He was like a deer in headlights. Bad reads, could have thrown a TD but just focused on DL coming at him instead of backing up and hitting wide open receiver, and indecisiveness. Maybe he will learn from this game but he definitely took a step back tonight. Kudos to the defense who hung in there. Not great but hung in there.
-----Disappointing that Marshall did not play better tonight. He was like a deer in headlights. Bad reads, could have thrown a TD but just focused on DL coming at him instead of backing up and hitting wide open receiver, and indecisiveness. Maybe he will learn from this game but he definitely took a step back tonight. Kudos to the defense who hung in there. Not great but hung in there.
His inexperience exposed tonight. Until CPJ gets a short quick passing game we are always going to have this problem when D talent overpowers us. I thought D did well. Is it a no no to close up the splits when they are crashing like they were?

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure they have less talent than us. What makes you think we are better?
IIRC Cuse beat them passing. CPJ may need to have an option of putting our passer back 4 yards to receive snap from center. What would be wrong having some RPO plays to mix in at times. In addition to thinking give Matt a chance, I'm thinking burn LJ red shirt. Throw the damn ball.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Any team that has DL that just destroys us up front has been ugly. Iowa 2009, Clemson 15-17”, Jacksonville state this year, BYU in the bowl game, LSU bowl game, etc.

It’s pretty simple, no push up front we don’t do much.