• Clemson 7-14

Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Clemson >14

Votes: 14 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I miss these prediction posts each week! Mods, please remove if you'd like.

Let's hear it...
+ What is your score prediction...
+ What do you hope to see...
+ How will you celebrate if we become bowl-eligible this weekend?

Go Jackets! #THWg
After watching Clemson beat Notre Dame, I am inclined to favor the Tigers by 10 points in a relatively low scoring game. I can see where Clemson's mounting injuries, lack of playmakers at receiver (by their lofty standards) and a possible emotional and physical let down from playing the Irish may be a factor. What I would like to see is Tech score about 4 touchdowns and be able to run the ball enough to keep the Tigers playing the run and hit them with play action passes deep to Singletary at least once. A higher scoring game favors Tech IMHO if Haynes is having a good game. The key will be pressure on both quarterbacks, as the team that is able to pressure the quarterback will likely win. How will I celebrate? By going to church Sunday and playfully teasing my Clemson friends who will be arrayed as usual in football season in some variation of orange and purple...don't ask.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
The final result of the Notre Dame game covered up the fact that Clemson still has a lot of the same problems on offense that they've had all year. Klubnik has been average this season, and I think our defense can force a turnover or two. Also, I refuse to pick against our red-hot offense — I think we can outscore almost anybody right now. My pick is 38-31 Tech.
Do you think Clemson would be better off with DJ? My church Clemson friends despise him and were glad to see him go but I don't think there is any doubt that DJ has impressive physical ability as warranted by his five star accolades coming out of high school.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
If Clempy does anything except run against us, then Dabo has absolutely lost his ever loving mind. Combining Shipley and Mafah against our defense could be lethal and should be a starting point for their offensive gameplan. We need our defense vs Miami, Virginia, and Ole Miss to show up. IF that happens, I'd say we have a punchers chance. If our defense vs UNC shows up, we're screwed...

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Like I said last week, this Ga Tech football team doesn’t get intimidated playing on the road and that just might be what we need to get the win in Death Valley. Ga Tech 24 Clemson 21. I like the confidence the team is playing with right now 🐝

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They have every advantage on paper (except maybe at QB). I just want to see us come out and play hard and disciplined. Not make it easy on Clemson with penalties and turnovers. If we make them beat us at our best, then we have a chance to take advantage of their mistakes and steal one from them.

Head says 24-31 their way

Johnson_buzz

Georgia Tech Fan
I do NOT think Clemson is some world beater this year, they lost to Miami and NC State. Buster comes up with a nice game plan and moves the ball well. This is probably the second best offense they have faced all year. I think clemson will stick with the run game, we will make adjustments and get some stops. If we force a turnover we win IMO. I want to see us impose our will again this week. I think this team finally has an idea of how good they can be.
Tech wins 35- 24

TheJuiceIsLoose404

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the narrative around Clemson is they have way underperformed their talent level this season by shooting themselves in the foot. I agree with that. I think now it is believed they figured it out against ND. That I don’t agree with. I attribute that result more to ND imploding than Clemson having figured anything out. They seem ripe for a letdown. I’m going 31-28 Jackets.