Tech fans are so freaking BIPOLAR!!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Lots of fans take losses very, very hard. I particularly enjoy reading the weekly the weekly Meltdown post on Roll Bama Roll to maintain perspective on the insanity of fans.
I just looked at it and plan to go back when I can just sit and enjoy it. That is hysterical. We don't even know what a meltdown is. thanks.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
If ND misled us on what type of turf they have, that is pretty bush league.
There are quite a few "conspiracy theory-ey" things that went on in this game, and not all fully above board. The execution was horrible in the end, so we lost by 1 score on the road to a top 10 team. I am pi$$ed we don't have a return trip next year to crush them with...

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I think this is the first thread I have read on this site in which I laughed the whole time. I'm not sure every single comment was meant to be funny but it sure turned out that way. :LOL:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
image.png

Love the Bill Lewis comparison to the Great Depression. The truth.

I don't see many people getting that disproportionately upset about something they care about.

First I shouldn't have implied that Bill Lewis wasn't the only reason we didn't do well. There was a lack of institutional support at the time too .... that was discussed in the book "Focus on the Top" about our 90 NC year and one of the big reasons that Ross almost left early before the NC year.

Second, those rants were hilarious and do show that we aren't that bad/bipolar as fans. Thanks for the links (y)
Some were actually witty; "Christians don't steal year after year" and others were pure despondency.