Tech Adidas baseball gear

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
The Barnes & Noble Georgia Tech Bookstore has several folding tables with GT baseball apparel and caps, etc. set up in a corner next to the concession stand at the main gate on the third base side.

I did not pay much attention to the items that were on display, but my wife GTRamblerLady purchased (1) a gold GT baseball t-shirt made by Champion, and (2) a white “cool ultima” cloth GT baseball t-shirt made by Adidas.

Hope this helps.

Mattpacifico

Georgia Tech Fan
GTBB_heritage_unis-10-1024x683.jpg

Does anyone know if these jerseys are on sale/will ever be for sale? I know a lot of people who want to get their hands on them (myself included)

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I googled “official Georgia Tech baseball jerseys” and ran into this site called Uniswag:

https://www.uniswag.com/blog/georgia-tech-heritage-uniforms

It looks exactly what you’re looking for. Hope it helps

Edit: Very sorry, but when I clicked on Georgia Tech Gear in the above link, the official baseball jersey and “T” cap do not show among the items listed for sale.

Oh well, at least I tried.

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
The bookstore has ordered the “T” hat from adidas due to the demand. They said they were supposed to have it in a week ago (and they said this 3 weeks ago). I call 2-3 times per week and they said they are still waiting on it from Adidas. I encourage others to call to keep annoying them so they try to stay on top of adidas just so people leave them alone.

herb

Helluva Engineer
I don’t understand why they go through all the trouble to actually make something that people are excited about, want and are willing to buy . . . . And then don’t make it available to purchase.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I don’t understand why they go through all the trouble to actually make something that people are excited about, want and are willing to buy . . . . And then don’t make it available to purchase.

The ineptitude of the AA in so many areas at an academic school like this is comical at this point.

- Apparel. You are short cash and people want to give you cash for things you made to sell. But you don’t make it available to them.
- Branding. Looks like they’re finally getting that right after decades of flubbing.
- Shipping. You decide to give away a T-shirt to season ticket holders but neglect to have a plan of shipping said shirts to said season ticket holders.
- Gameday App. This thing is the least intuitive app on my phone. That’s not hyperbole. The baseball gamecast lags so far behind that I’ve resigned to using opposing teams’ stat trackers when I can’t watch the game. And the audio feed only works half the time.

Things do seem to be getting better now. 404 day went pretty smooth. Adidas has facilitated color consistency. And finally we have a coach that understands branding.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
The GTAA and bookstore are terrible when it comes to apparel. They've told me several times they were getting items in stock and theyve lied each time

herb

Helluva Engineer
99% Coach Collins is wearing the "T" baseball hat tonight. Hopefully that's the AA trying to hype it for sale starting soon.

You haven’t been a tech fan very long have you j/k. You would THINK that’s how it works, but since we all like it and would willingly pay for it, they of course won’t sell it.