Tech Adidas baseball gear

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Rhetorical..

How many hats would it take for an order? I'll bet you could sell a few thou on campus between the baseball and football games.
The “T” hats were back in the bookstore last week. Of course, they aren’t the authentic ones, but it’s better than nothing. They did have the authentic version of the navy with gold GT and white outline.

Alanjay

Georgia Tech Fan
Really like the pin stripe. So far the Adidas gear is really nice - son's high school team is an Adidas team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
The “T” hats were back in the bookstore last week. Of course, they aren’t the authentic ones, but it’s better than nothing. They did have the authentic version of the navy with gold GT and white outline.
Thanks. I was in B&N over Christmas and saw those. Yes they are better than nothing but not by much. I want the real deal!

herb

Helluva Engineer
Is there a reason that they do not sell the real ones? The old new era hats were nice and fit well. I don't understand why they are not made available. Does anyone know why?

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Need to make a trip to the Flats to get the goods and take in a game. Trying to see when we can pull it off.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
thanks. may have to send my son to get one

It’s here at work with me.

64452b824441d823f8e733524b7550d8.jpg
88f2f85b9ea5109def093f12c874c087.jpg

5eab074c721b77c99d029bc7cc293c57.jpg

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
For those inclined to be sorta-stitious...

the team lost in the "T" hats folks are clamoring for on Sunday.

One of 2 issues:
1) "T" hats are jinxed with baseball witchery & we have no chance when we wear them.
2) The bookstore/powers that be... continue to offer a substandard version of the "T" hat causing all sorts of disturbances in the hexy jinxer forces... & until they provide fans with the "real deal" we have no chance until it is rectified.

...it also could be none of the above & the actual baseball team failed on Sunday.

My analysis indicates we (fans) have way more control over the hexes & magic than the actual baseball... so, write the appropriate congressional committees to get things in order.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
(y)
For those inclined to be sorta-stitious...

the team lost in the "T" hats folks are clamoring for on Sunday.

One of 2 issues:
1) "T" hats are jinxed with baseball witchery & we have no chance when we wear them.
2) The bookstore/powers that be... continue to offer a substandard version of the "T" hat causing all sorts of disturbances in the hexy jinxer forces... & until they provide fans with the "real deal" we have no chance until it is rectified.

...it also could be none of the above & the actual baseball team failed on Sunday.

My analysis indicates we (fans) have way more control over the hexes & magic than the actual baseball... so, write the appropriate congressional committees to get things in order.
I’m not sure of the entire record wearing the “T” hat last year. I do know a few specific games we won though.
  • Opening day
  • Walkoff vs. UCLA
  • 2-0 vs UGA
  • Clemson
I know it was a joke, but just had to set the record straight