Tech Adidas baseball gear

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
You haven’t been a tech fan very long have you j/k. You would THINK that’s how it works, but since we all like it and would willingly pay for it, they of course won’t sell it.
:ROFLMAO: I guess it's relative, but I definitely have my list of gear I wish I could find for sale. Adidas + CGC have me optimistic I guess.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
So what time do I need to show up Sunday to make sure I get the Charlie B shirt!? First 250 fans is what the email said. My 6 yr old daughter is coming off the spring game high and ready to run the bases Sunday after a sweep #dontjinxit
#fingerscrossed

herb

Helluva Engineer
I just called the Snellville Academy store (770-736-4009) and talked to the person in apparel. She said they don't have the baseball shirts or hats with just a T. :sick:

I don’t think they have made the T hats available for sale.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
Call TStan and tell him to call Adidas, and get them on the ball makin’ them!!

He needs to. On the positive side, he’d sell the hell out of them. On the negative side, having statement apparel that only some can access makes the fan base feel like they’re not fully part of the team.

But I’m sure he knows both and the real issue is that Adidas seems to really drag their feet with manufacturing.

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
He said on his “Todd”cast today that it’s an issue with Adidas and the Retailer - not GT Athletics. Personally - I think that’s just an excuse as they should have someone dedicated to partnering with adidas and our preferred retailers to ensure we have the products our fans want where we want them. I keep calling Barnes & Noble annoying the hell out of them but they keep saying it’s “still in order and TBD on ETA.” Please others keep calling as this may help

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Oh my gosh I am so sad. I went to buy one of these hats online, and I couldn’t find it. I came here hoping someone would have the hook up :(

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
The T hats that were for sale were not the best quality - crooked T's, stray threads, etc - so it seems like TStan heard us and had some rushed production pushed through (which we appreciate). I bet that at the rate they sold out Adidas will put that hat into standard production and have it back on the shelves soon.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
The T hats that were for sale were not the best quality - crooked T's, stray threads, etc - so it seems like TStan heard us and had some rushed production pushed through (which we appreciate). I bet that at the rate they sold out Adidas will put that hat into standard production and have it back on the shelves soon.

Yep, I was at the GT Barnes & Noble yesterday and they showed me hats with the poorly stitched T. Even the sizes of the hats were highly irregular! They have some stock but won't sell them cause they're a bad product.

A woman there was sharing all this frustration with me after I asked to replace a different hat I bought online because the size was slightly off. She ended up digging out a new shipment to get me a previously sold out size. Made it sound like plenty of stock is coming in recently and they are hounding Adidas for us. Keep checking the website!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
@eokerholm Good point...and NO. Only brown or black gloves for college pitchers. I watched Jim Morris force a pitcher to change gloves a few years ago in the ACC Tourney. I'm pretty sure it was a Tech pitcher too. Glove was not white.. just a really light tan.

BTW... welcome to the Swarm. Thanks for all the personal experience/opinion you've shared here and other threads. I'm just an old man fan/alum who loves the college game.