TD Roof to Transfer

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Speaking of "special":cool:.....pretty classy post by u bub (y):rolleyes:

I mean he did well on our special teams unit. I am glad we had him because our special teams were bad enough. He is going to a conference where he will be competing with cornfed midwestern men. He was undersized at GT and he will be undersized in Big10 particularly. He will be a special teams ace and depth piece defensively for them. I do not think thats an unfair assessment. If not for Ted I dont think GT would have ever offered him. Just MO.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I mean he did well on our special teams unit. I am glad we had him because our special teams were bad enough. He is going to a conference where he will be competing with cornfed midwestern men. He was undersized at GT and he will be undersized in Big10 particularly. He will be a special teams ace and depth piece defensively for them. I do not think thats an unfair assessment. If not for Ted I dont think GT would have ever offered him. Just MO.
I hope father and son do well in new locations. Not so good against us, and despite that jerk coaching NC State -- he makes Alibi Ike look like an amateur -- but generally, good luck. As a poster noted, the son was in a very difficult situation had he stayed, and he left with some style. Hope he does well at Indiana.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Harvin and BJS were the best true freshmen hands down. Jerry Howard also looked like he's going to be huge for us.

I should have specified D players. Harvin by far had the biggest impact of any of our true frosh. Howard looks extremely promising. Both arguably had bigger impacts than either BJS or TD.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Only 5 pounds lighter than BJS last year. And with a leaner more solid build. Both guys will very likely continue to mature physically.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We gave TR a chance and our situation was nOT right for both parties. He worked hard while here but thanks to him for his effort. He will always be a yellow jacket. I don' feel the same for curry after he left for alabama.