TaxSlayer Bowl Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Do we know if Jordan is getting reps or will it be JT's show? I just have a feeling that UK will pull it off bc they haven't been to a bowl in so long...hope I am wrong...just like I said UNC will beat us by 30+ this week (n)
The Mildcats wont slow down GT's running attack because they're horrible against and run and have a horrible defense overall. I can easily see GT running for 300 or more yards on the Mildcats defense.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
What I will say is this team has been playing very well as of late and I expect that to continue against Kentucky. With Mills and Allen at B-Back that should produce at least 120 yards up the gut. That translates into a GT win and I could give a hoot about the final score as long as GT has 1 more at the end.

Looking forward to my first Taxslayer Bowl and seeing a large GT contingent in the stands. Just like Dublin as that was a great experience too!

Go Jackets and Happy New Years to everyone on this Board as it provides tremendous information and ENTERTAINMENT!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
My expert analysis on this game:

Offense: Kentucky was handed the blue print to stopping this offense by their SEC cohorts Vandy and the mutts. Therefore we only score 5 touchdowns and 2 field goals instead of 7 touchdowns.

Defense: The fighting Ted Roofs continue their good end of the season run and get enough sacks to bring all the oranges in Jacksonville home to prep for next year (hint hint). The Austins do some more awesome in the defensive backfield.

CPJ simmers down from mad to disgruntled because a win just makes him feel good...kinda. Seniors pour a bucket of water on him, and he goes back to being mad because their form on bucket pouring celebrations is terrible.

Kentucky fans thought the football game was cute, but go home really wishing they could have gotten basketball tickets for Christmas instead.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
UK reminds me of weaker Miss St that we played a couple of years ago. With our new infused passing game and never really playin the triple o we're too much on offense and force them to pass to keep up.
GT-38
UK-24

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
As usual I didn't offer a prediction because we won every game that I didn't and the defense played their best game all year today. Offense played pretty poorly. Hopefully we can hang on to win.