TaxSlayer Bowl Predictions

Margin of Victory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
It's time to lock in your prediction. GT vs. Kentucky. Toe meets leather one last time in 2016.

Jackets are currently favored by 3.5 in Vegas. Over/under is 61.5.

Poll open until kickoff.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Probably a little more low scoring than people think. Both teams run a lot, so you'd think there will be limited possessions. Maybe 28-20 Tech or something like that. I definitely think it will be under 61.5

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
38-21
I normally don't think we win by this much but I don't think they will be able to stop us much and if we can come up with a turnover or two plus just two stops we will roll them imo. Now if we don't get any turnovers it could be within 7 points.

Yep gold glasses are on today till the end of the game Saturday.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
One thing I think Roof does well is take an opponents strenth away. I think we will focus to stop their run game first.

They are a lot like us on O. Run, run, run...go for big pass play, run some more. Our focus stopping the run may open us up to some screen plays and passes to the TE. If our safeties are strong in run support and we can manage a couple of picks it could be a good game. If not it could be a slug fest.

I doubt I will be able to tolerate game time chat and will probably just forego it till post game. Our D will be tested and the fan frustration is likely to be high.