Tashard Choice named RB coach

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Y'all are so impatient. If CGC wants to wait awhile to announce his OC, I'm perfectly fine with that .... Choice.

magnum.gif

... this post was dedicated to @steebu ... ok, self-ban comin'.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Choice is a great selection.

If Choice can find one or two running backs who can run just like he did, we’ll be in great shape.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/unt...cle_847fdabd-d50e-5ae1-9453-d2122ae15958.html

"What people don't realize is what a good mentor and person Tashard is," Littrell said. "He develops those guys on and off the field. Wins, losses and competing for championships are important. What you do for the next 40 to 50 years of your life is even more important.

That last part is exactly what GT sells. Tashard's recruiting theme dovetails nicely into the biggest message of GT recruiting theme.
He might have even learned this philosophy while at GT. Great hire

stech81

Helluva Engineer
So do you know who the OC is?
I'm not Ibeeballin but I have done some studying about who the OC could be .First I looking at when CGC was at Tech and UCF , then I looked at when CTC was at Tech to see if I could find someone that both of them may know.
After researching I have come up with the conclusion that I still have no idea, really hope this helps.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm not Ibeeballin but I have done some studying about who the OC could be .First I looking at when CGC was at Tech and UCF , then I looked at when CTC was at Tech to see if I could find someone that both of them may know.
After researching I have come up with the conclusion that I still have no idea, really hope this helps.

I'm 100% certain it's someone that coaches football. Bank on it.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
All signs pointing to his OC at Temple.

I'm gonna find their GTBob (TempleBob?) and start binge watching their offense. I already saw the first part of their Cincy game ... and all I can say is their QB and OL looked really, really bad. Coaching? Talent? Not enough data, but at least they won the game in OT. As a wise coach once said, "24 is more than 17."

One other thing we always forget: defensive talent can make offensive talent look bad sometimes, and vice-versa.